Chapter Five

Skyler's POV

The feel of soft lips wakes me from my sleep; I turn rolling into a warm body I open my eyes to see that it's morning. The feel on lips on my breast makes me moan, I look down to find Caspian playing with my breast.

God. It is too early for this, we barely got any sleep last night we christened every surface in my apartment. Our need and passion for each other took over us and we couldn't stop ourselves I wanted him just as much as he wanted me.

"You were always the sweetest in the morning" Caspian says as he kisses my breast.

I arched against him when he moved to my other breast; two fingers worked inside me, a little uncomfortable but nothing I couldn't handle. Not so long as he kept his mouth on me, lavishing my breasts with attention.

His thumb rubbed around a sweet spot and my eyes rolled back into my head. So close. The strength of what was building was staggering. Mind-blowing. My body was going to be blown to dust, atoms, when this hit. If he stopped, I'd cry. Cry, and beg. And maybe kill... I came, groaning, every muscle drawn taut. It was almost too much. Almost.

"That's it baby" he groans. "Feel me" he pushes his fingers deeper inside me.

He pulled his head up from my breast and leaned up and over me, his finger still inside me. I twisted, aching and raw.

"Your mine" he muttered. I closed my eyes, trying to catch him with my hips, whimpering for him to take me. "Patience my dear"

He put his head between my legs, nuzzling at first. His stubbles a little rough on the insides of my thighs. Then with his lips, then his tongue, he struck fire. I had to cry out in astonishment, in gratitude at being touched in that right place.

I shudder and mewl in ecstasy. When I try to right myself to sit up; he bites down before letting me go. This delight sends my back arching and pelvis thrusting forward, playing straight into his waiting tongue's hand.

Avaricious velvet licks at me with long wet strokes and I lose all reason, focusing fiercely on that one tiny spot of overriding pleasure. His tongue slips inside me and my body tenses at the unexpected intrusion before avidly relaxing into it, slicking in response.

He usually likes to watch me react to his ministrations but now his eyes are closed and rapture is what I read on his face. It's such a turn on, I can barely watch through my heavy lids for fear of spontaneous combustion.

The shallow penetration of his smooth tongue is doubly erotic because I can watch his face contorted with pleasure while he's devouring me. He breaks the contact and gently blows on my sensitive, heated flesh, cooling but not calming. I whimper, violent desire slamming into me.

I reach for my breasts and cup them. I knead and squeeze and hear his appreciative groan. It spurs me on and I run my hands all over my chest and breasts, pushing them together before I start on my nipples.

He spears me with his tongue but his eyes are on me, following every swipe and swirl of my hands. I push myself onto his strong tongue. His eyes crinkle at the corners, indicating a smile at my eagerness. When he flexes his tongue I pinch my nipples, hard and gasp. I can feel the orgasm building, my body awash with sexy sensation.

He licks me over the length of my sex, finding my swollen clitoris and the spiraling begins, spinning like a top. My lids are almost drawn but I keep my eyes trained on him until I can't anymore as my back arcs and my head lash, screaming his name in release.

When I open my eyes I'm flat on my back and Caspian is poised over me, lying between my legs as an urgent erection prods for attention at my entrance. I'm still breathing hard and very dazed, coming down from my explosive climax.