Chapter Nine

Caspian's POV

Everything has changed.

I don't know how I got here or why but I'm enjoying it. It's been a few months since Skyler came home and we have decided to give our marriage a try. We even bought a house and moved into it everyone has been really happy about us being together, our parents haven't stopped bragging about us to their friends and inviting us out.

Like now, we are at some function that one of our mom planned I don't even know, Skyler just said we had to be social so here we are. I have been thinking about going away with her for a honeymoon, we never really got to go on one when we first got married.

There was a lot going on at that time but now that we are together again I want us to do this. I walk around the room trying to find Skyler, her mother pulled her away with some other women the minute we arrived. I have been working the room and being polite but I really just want to hold my wife in my arms.

"Caspian? Caspian Carrington?" someone calls stopping me.

I turn around to see a woman she walks up to me giving me a hug, I step back putting space between us. I don't know who this woman is and I'm not about to get in trouble because of her.

"Don't be so shy" she steps to me touching my arm. "You never were" she tells me.

"I'm not shy, just married" I tell her and she looks at me as if it should mean something.

"I won't tell if you don't" she whispers closing the space between us.

"I doubt that" Skyler's voice comes from behind me.

I step back looking at her and she looks beautiful as always but also angry, she walks up to us looking at the woman.

"If I'm not mistaken your big mouth is what cost us our history teacher" Skyler says and she pales. "Or was that because his dick was in it and you still only got a C"

The woman looks around before walking off Skyler turns facing me she steps to me grabbing my face kissing me deeply.

"Hi" she says when we pull back and I shake my head.

She is something else, I look down at her bright blue eyes innocent as if she didn't just rip that girl to shreds and I love it.

"What am I going to do with that mouth of your?" I say and she bites her lips.

"I can think of a few things" she kisses me. "If you can be quiet" she tells me.

I frown looking at her, she takes my hand walking me out of the room. We head down to the garden were a few people were, we pass them going into a shed. I look around to see that it's a tool shed Skyler kisses me her lips eager for mine, I curl my arms around her feeling her soft skin in my hand.

I reach for the zipper of her dress but she pulls back making me groan, I want her right here right now I want to bury myself in her.

"This isn't about me" she tells me undoing my zip.

Her hand finds my cock stroking it pulling it out playing with it and I grab her face hard kissing her, she breaks our kiss getting on her knees. Before I could prepare myself she takes me into her mouth, I bite my lip to suppress my groan.

"I know that's what I was thinking" voice drifts in from outside.

Fuck! I look down as she sucks my dick her eyes trained on me watching me come undone by her, she pushes her head further down taking my full length like no one before.

"Jesus!" I moan holding her head.

I pump into her mouth touching the back of her head, her tongue rolling around on my dick. She grips my ass as I pump into her unleashing myself, my thrusts aren't gently and she's taking it all of me.