Chapter 3

It was morning, as Raya arose from bed and proceeded with her morning routine

Afterwards, she went to the kitchen and began preparing for breakfast before her parents could woke up, since it's her daily routine.

Soon, after an hour she was almost done when she heard footsteps towards the dining room, assuming that it must be her parents.

"Good morning daddy, good morning mumma. Here breakfast is ready."

"Good morning honey."

Her parents greeted her back with the nickname, they'd always call her as.

"Raya, do you remember Mr and Mrs Sim?"

"Yess they were so sweet."

"They have a proposal for you."

"What kind of proposal?"

She asked to her dad with furrowed eyebrows while chewing on her food. "They want you to get married with their son, Jaeyun." She didn't looked surprised rather confused. 

"Why me?"

"They seem to like you more and also, they want us all to be one family together, isn't is good? You will have 2 dad and moms."

"It's good but what about my studies?"

"Don't worry, you can still continue your studies after the marriage, I've already talked to them regarding this."

She was amazed but still hesitant after hearing her dad. She knows her parents could never take wrong decisions when it comes to important matters, beside she had never disobeyed her parents because they never gave her a chance to do so, they had always treated her like their princess.

"Don't overthink, today we all had arranged to have dinner together, so let's just met them first then you can decide yourself."

Her mom said patting her head whilst she replied with a small nod before they continued eating.

After breakfast she went back to her room and put on some facemasks before calling Heeseung.

"What's up fucker? Guess what, I'm getting old. My parents had fixed my marriage with someone."

"Well deserved" She let out a dramatic gasp as Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"I'll kill you"

"Pfft I fear no bitches"

"Shut your ugly ass"

"You wanna suck my ass?"

"Ew!! No way you creep"

"Anyways who's that guy they fixed your marriage with?" He asked, changing the topic.

"He's the son of my dad's close friend."