Chapter 17

As Clara returned in the party, the speech was already end by now and everyone was just merely enjoying the party

She looked around to find Raya and saw her conversing with her's and Jake's parents.

Looking around again, she encountered Jake leaning against the counter, whilst the bartender seemed to make a drink for him.

With a smirk, she watched Raya being engrossed in talking before she made her way over to Jake.

"Hii, did you recognised me?"

She asked to Jake, who glanced at her and took a while in responding.

"Not really"

"I work in your company"

Jake just nodded at her before diverting her gaze to Raya and admiring her.

She watched the way he was staring at her, which proved how he's genuinely in love with her.

"By the way, congrats on taking over the company."

"Thanks"

She tried to control her anger at his dry replies but little did she knew that he's too engrossed in someone to even pay attention to anything.

"My name is Clara"

She let out, trying to keep the conversation on, whilst scooting closer to him and intentionally clinging onto him.

When he was disturbed by her and sensed what she's trying to do, he scooted away from her before giving her a glare.

"In case you don't know, I have a wife, so mind taking your hands off of me"

He warned her before diverting his gaze back to Raya, whilst she just let out a scoff.

Whilst he was busy staring at Raya, his drink was prepared as the bartender proceeded to call him but Clara stopped him sneakily and took the drink in her hands.

Glancing at Jake, she took something out from her purse and added it in his drink before tapping on his shoulders and gesturing that his drink is ready.

Shooting her a last glare, he took the drink and gulped it in one go, causing her smirk to grew wider.

As some couples started to gather for the dance, she took the opportunity and grabbed Jake's arms before dragging him somewhere.

"Let go of me"

He snapped at her but the effects of the drug was already too strong that he started trembling.

She brought him to one of the room and locked the door behind, before turning to him again who was struggling to stand properly and trying to clear his vision.

"How come I never noticed this hottie before?"

Taking off her heels and throwing it aside, she walked over to him with a smirk.

"Jake, it's me Raya"

She whispered lightly and copied Raya's voice to gain his attention.

He stared at her even though everything including her face was blurry to him, whilst she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, taking off his coat in the process.

"Babe?"

He called out after breaking the kiss, wanting to make sure if she was actually Raya.

"Don't stop"

She kissed him again, not letting him process or inquire anything.

Making him lay down on the bed she unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it aside in seconds before kissing him again.

When he opened his eyes and looked at her kissing him, he could only see Raya's face but still he was lost, because the taste of her lips were different, and he knows very well how Raya taste like.

"I love you Jake, please make me yours tonight."

The only thing that was triggering his desires, was her whispers which sounded exact same as Raya.

The first time he made love with her during their honeymoon vocation, how he made her feel and how she was moaning and whispering in his ears in pleasure.

The memories of that beautiful night flashed before his eyes, as he flipped her over, getting on top and taking the lead.

Clara was too eager, not only because he felt too good to be true but also because, she wanted Raya to witness the aftermath of the thing that's going to take place.

She knows, Raya will probably come to look for him after she'll no longer found him in the party, so she wanted it all to happen as soon as possible.

Taking off her dress and throwing it in the room, she unbuckled his belt, whispering some more words in his ears after she got to know his weak spot, which was the whispers of Raya's voice.

On the other side, Raya walked through the big hall to look for Jake, which was filled with the crowd of peoples.

When she didn't saw Jake anywhere, she called him and waited for him to pick her calls up which he never did.

She knew that he could be busy somewhere, so she decided to wait for a while for him to show up.

There was a weird uneasiness that she was feeling in the air, she scolded herself and tried to stick to the good thoughts and not the negative one.

It was going to be more than an hour and there was still no sign of him, she checked her phone once again but he hadn't called her back, so she decided to look for him elsewhere.

There were quite a lot of rooms in the hotel as she took a quick look of each room she was passing by. She frowned at the fast beating of her heart as she took a deep breathe to calm it down and continued to look for him.

It was for when she encountered this room which was slightly ajar, enough to peek inside without even going near it.

Opening the door and stepping inside she flinched seeing two naked figures laying on the bed as she immediately proceeded to leave from there but that was until she saw something on the floor near the bed.

If only it wouldn't have looked familiar, she would have left from there already, as she bent down a little and picked it up which was a chain.

The same chain, she often saw Jake wearing which made her widened her eyes, as she looked up slowly at the figures and walked more near it.

Her heart dropped right at the pit of her stomach, taking in the sight of the very man she loves the most in the world, sleeping with another women.

Covering her mouth she took several steps back, not wanting to believe in what she was witnessing right now.

It wouldn't have been a bother to her if only she wouldn't have loved him, all the times he'd tell her that he loves her, all the things he made her feel, all the promises he made, everything was destroyed.

It took her 10 minutes to realise everything that was happening and what she's supposed to do next.

"You really decided to do this to me right after I started loving you?"

The bitterness of her words held the betrayed feeling she was having right now.

Her inner voices were telling her that everything is over, nothing left now, and in the end, no matter how much she'd love him, he will still be the same men who had slept with several women for pleasure.

Wiping off her tears, she slowly got up and turned towards the door, choosing the only option that was left which is to leave everything behind and disappear, disappear with the fresh scar of her heart she have gotten just now.

Goodbye, Sim Jaeyun

•••••