Chapter 14

It has been a day since they returned home, and Jake had currently went to his dad, to show the projects he had been working on

After a while of discussions, his dad released him as he left from his room and returned to his own.

He saw Raya making the bed as locking the door behind, he came to approach her.

"How did it went?"

She asked after feeling his presence, realising he had returned.

"Pretty well, dad said I've improved a lot to the point, I'll be capable of taking over the company soon enough."

"Congrats then"

She turned to him with a smile as he sat on the bed before pulling her on his lap.

"I have something for you"

"Really? What is it?"

She asked, gazing at his hands which reached out to a small accessory bag placed on the table.

Opening it, he took out the box from it which had a golden waist chain inside. She watched as he showed her the butterfly design near the hook of it.

"Do you want to try it on? You can go and try in the washroom"

"No, you do that for me"

"Are you sure?"

He asked hesitantly as she looked up, giving him a 'duh' face.

"Stop asking for permission in everything, I'm your wife, you can do whatever you want without asking."

"Alright ma'am"

He shook his head sarcastically before placing the bag back on the table.

She was wearing one of his shirt which she had asked from him and it needed to be unbuttoned so he could wore her the chain.

Since he didn't had to make sure about her anymore, he leaned in, stopping at her throat till his lips touched her skin.

Pulling her closer by the waist, he trailed his lips down slowly whilst unbuttoning her shirt one by one.

She gripped onto his shoulders, feeling a knot in her stomach as she noticed him looking extra handsome today in the plain black shirt he was wearing. She couldn't help but bite her lips to prevent making a noise which she didn't succeeded in.

She let out a small noise when he reached her belly button and finally pulled away, the curve of his lips turned upwards in a smirk as he saw her turning her flustered face to the other side.

She looked too irresistible to him, especially when wearing his shirt with the buttons undone, exposing her waist and the black bra she was wearing.

"We have matchings"