Chapter 9

As Jake reached home, getting out from the car he went inside to look for her, he checked the living room, bedroom and elsewhere but couldn't find her

He then made his way to the kitchen where he saw her standing near the counter with her back facing him.

"Had fun?"

He scoffed making his way over to her but received no response. "Did you fucked with him or your slow harmones didn't let you?" He asked in her ears while pressing his chest against her back.

She turned her head to look at him, whilst he was surprised to see her teary eyes staring at him like there's no tomorrow.

"Did he forced you?"

He asked again, confused and worried about her well being.

She turned around slowly to face him while he was waiting for her to say something, she broke down suddenly, resting her head on his chest which took him by surprise.

"What's wrong?"

She cried more harder at his words and when he realised she's not going to responce again, he sighed and lifted her to brought her to the room.

Placing her on the bed, he kept asking her what was wrong but she never said anything and just cried.

"Fine, just keep crying, I don't have that much time to waste on you anyways-"

"I'm on my periods."

She cut him off when he was about to leave. "And it hurts" She added with tears droplets down her cheeks and the biggest pout to ever be seen on her lips.

It seemed like she's a bit drunk too, because he could smell a slight amount of alcohol from her.

He stood there for a good minute processing what he just heard, it's not like he don't know what is it, it's just he didn't expected her to say something like this, he thought it might be because of Jay, she was crying.

"Do I have to... buy something for that?"

He asked hesitantly to which she nodded in reply.

"Please call mom, it's hurting."

She cried like a baby and tried to reach out to her phone while holding onto her stomach.

"Wait here, I'm calling her."

He stopped her from moving and made her lay against the headboard after placing some pillows over there.

He then walked away and headed outside with a sigh, on the way, he called Raya's mom to inform about this and she told him to buy the necessary needs.

It was a relief that her mom didn't told him to buy any kind of pads or it would have been so embarassing for him.

Soon thereafter, he returned with the things just to hear her groaning in pain, making his way inside the room, he put all the stuffs on the table, gaining her attention.