Chapter 20

"Stop him"

"Stop him"

As Heeseung says once Raya received the call, she doesn't bothers to give him a response.

"Look, whatever happened wasn't his fault and you have to trust me."

"Did you gave him my address?"

She asks, trying to sound normal and serious whilst suppressing her sobs as she heard Heeseung sighing.

"Yes I gave him, because for how long you think you're going to be like this? Please try to think carefully, if he was going to cheat on you he wouldn't have loved you."

Heeseung tried to explain but all he received in return was silence, causing him to sigh out again as he made another attempt of explaining.

"So you just decided to escape from this as if it'll do any justice? What about your parents?"

Raya just listened to him blankly, not having to say anything or react.

"Did you bothered to do a proper check up on him on that day, you just blindly trusted at whatever you've saw in the first glance?"

He continued but still not receiving any response was making it hard for him.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"He was drugged"

Heeseung stayed silent for a while, processing what she was saying, as she continues.

"I know he didn't do anything"

"You know? Then why did you left without talking things out with him?"

Heeseung asks again and waits for her to respond, whilst she on the other hand, starts to get flashbacks of that night.

Flashback

As Raya stepped backwards and turned around to leave, she heard a voice calling out for her which she recognised as Clara.

"Raya oh my god, I'm really sorry I don't know how and when this all happened."

She saw Clara getting up from the bed to approach her with the blanket wrapped around her body.

"I was just getting drinks but it tasted so bad and then I saw your beloved husband, so I thought of getting a taste of him instead."

The sarcastic frown of her face turned into an evil smirk as she stood infront of Raya and chuckled.

Raya just stood there listening to her, not having the courage to responce this time because her mind was blank, and suddenly she saw Clara laughing out loudly.

"Well to be honest, he really loves you because he kept on saying your name while making love to me."

Saying, Clara pauses for a while to continue her laughter, she seems to be so proud of succeeding in her plan which was to make Raya feel miserable and to take revenge on her.