Epilogue

4 years later

Jake entered inside his room after he returned from visiting his in laws to call them over. His eyes filled with a sense of warmth and admiration at the sight of his beloved with the kids.

"Daddy is here"

His 3 years old daughter squeals upon seeing him approaching them on the bed.

She jumps on him and he catches her at the right time before sitting down on the bed infront of Raya, who was breastfeeding her new born son as she pulls her top down to hide it from Jake.

"Hiding as if I've not seen it before? Infact, that was my place until these two came and took it away from me."

"Jake"

She stares at him with wide eyes, in disbelief as to how he fears nothing and just says whatever he wants.

He just laughs off at her daughter's reaction who stares at them cluelessly, Raya then gets up and hands the baby to Jake before she goes to wash herself off.

A while later, they hears someone clearing their throat from outside the room and a soft knock on the door.

"Can we come in?"

Raya gets up and walks over to the door before opening it to see Heeseung and Jay with their wives.

She smiles widely at them and gestures for them to enter inside. Heeseung had recently get married to whom he had been bragging about since last year to Raya and Jake, whilst Jay had settled with his girlfriend quite long ago.

"Oh Jay, when did you came here?"

"We were on a vocation in here so we thought of visiting you guys."

Jay responds to Jake as they all goes to sit on the couch that was placed near the bed.

"Uncle, do you remember me?"

Jake's daughter goes up to Jay, standing in front and looking at him with her doe eyes in hopes.

"Ofc angel, how can I forget you? We met last year."

He smiles warmly at her and pulls her on his lap whilst the others admired the little one in Jake's embrace.

"Don't spoil her too much Jay, she gets that a lot"

Raya cooed, when she saw Jay handing a bag of chocolates to her daughter.

"Why not, I have rights to spoil my angel, afterall we rarely meet so it's fine."

"Yayy you're my favourite uncle."

She squeals loudly, giving a peck on his cheek before she grabs the bag of chocolates, holding it close and taking a chocolate out she begins to munch on it.

"What do you mean I'm not your favourite uncle? I probably fed you more chocolates than him."

Heeseung interrupts, pouting and pretending to be upset which earns chuckles from the others as they continues with the talks.

"You're my favourite uncle too"

She says with her mouth full of chocolates and smiles at him, as he high-fives with her.

"So, when are you guys giving them companions to play with?"

Jake asks to the others, pointing at his own kids as the ladies blushes whilst Jay and Heeseung laughs off.

"Soon maybe"

Jay lets out, his cheeks turning into a light pink shade as he laughs again to avoid the blush from being visible.

"Well, we're still in the process"

Heeseung says and each pair of eyes falls on him before a laugh escapes Jake's mouth, followed by a low chuckle from Jay.

Afterwards, the talks continues and everyone seems engrossed in the conversation when they hears a noise and looks over to Jake's daughter who was shushing everyone.

They frowns a little, exchanging looks with each other before they sees her pointing her finger at the baby who now seems to be falling asleep.

A wave of relief washes over everyone as they gets the hint of keeping quiet so the baby can sleep. Jake then prepares to lay the baby down carefully to let him sleep before he sits back down on the bed.

Laughters fills the room as they finds themselves at ease with each other's presence, finally having everything fall in place with no more arguments, sorrows or anything that can bother them in their relationship.

"Our kids are going to be bestfriends like us"

•••••