Chapter 5

Jake reached his home and entered inside, just to see his parents in the living room waiting for him

"Did you dropped her home safely?"

His dad asked to which he replied with a small nod.

He thought of texting her but then shrugged it off because he knows she wouldn't dare to say anything about him leaving her in the middle of the road, and even if she said, their parents aren't going to trust her so he don't have to worry about it.

He might have flirted with her earlier but in actual, he has no interest in her and this marriage but he still had to do this for the sake of his dad's company. He had already made up his mind that he'll divorce her once the issues of the company will be solved.

Although, he's uninterested in her because of her stubborn and bratty behaviour, he still had imagined having sex with her atleast once just like those one night stands he'd have everyday.

He sighed shaking his head and had a quick shower before he started with his usual night routine, having dinner then working for some files of the company to get familiar enough with the works till he'd be able to handle his dad's company on his own.

*****

The next day, Raya was tensed because of the shopping thing since her parents were continuously pushing her for it.

Yesterday night, she had told Heeseung to just drop her outside of her house because she didn't wanted to create any scene by telling her parents about Jake, so she stayed silent.

Currently, it was afternoon, and her parents had already called Jake to come over for shopping, so she was getting ready for that.

Just as she finished dressing up, she heard the doorbell which indicated that it might be Jake.

She went downstairs to see her parents and Jake already in the living room.

"So, shall we?"

He extended his hand out for her with a smile as if he hadn't just abandoned her in the middle of the road yesterday.

Without looking up and listening to anyone, she walked passed him, completely ignoring his existence which earned a chuckle from him.

"Don't mind her dear, she must be tired or nervous."

"I understand, don't worry."

Jake reassured her parents, and left as well after bidding goodbye to them.

She sat inside his car as he also approched it and sat inside. He started the car whilst she had a resting bitch face on the whole time, but she believed, she still looks hot with it.