Chapter 10

Raya woke up alone in the morning, glancing around she removed the blanket from her waist and just then, her phone ringed from the table

She lazily reached out to her phone and picked it up, being still in her half asleep state.

"Hello!!"

"Raya, it's me"

"Who?"

"Jay!!"

She stopped rubbing her eyes and cleared her throat, straightening her posture immediately.

"Oh hey!!"

"How are you doing? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine now, and thank you again for helping me last night."

He replied with a hum, whilst she held onto her head due to a sudden ache.

"Are you free today though?"

"I am"

"Let's hangout then, shall we?"

"Sure"

With that, they both ended the call as she heaved a sigh.

Since she knew, she'll be just getting bored for the whole day, she agreed to go with Jay.

"Up? Miss heavy sleeper?"

She turned her head to the side, watching Jake entering inside the room.

She just rolled her eyes, not bothering to reply anything until a realisation hit her, she don't remember what had happened last night after Jake approached her in the kitchen.

"What did I do last night?"

She asked and this time it was his chance to not to reply anything.

She raised her eyebrows, watching him ignoring her just like she did a while ago, she got up and walked over to him who was looking for something in his wardrobe.

"Tell me."

She tapped on his arms who was still engrossed and didn't paid attention to her.

"Say it"

"I don't know"

"You know, just tell me."

She shook his arms continuously, not realising that she's testing his patience.

He was quite annoyed at her ignoring him earlier, as in a flip, he pinned her against the wall by the arms.

"LET GO OFF MY ARMS-"

"Shut it."

She stopped her actions right away, blinking her eyes at him. "You want to know what you did last night right?" Her heartbeat quicken upon watching him taking out his phone.