Chapter 8

It was now 9am on the infamous Saturday. Today was Leilani Campbell's birthday. Roxy got up to use the bathroom in the corridor when she crossed paths with none other than the pentagon girls. While Roxy was still in her pjs, the trio were already dressed for the day. They were heading earlier to the Hamptons to prepare Leilani's house for the long awaited party. They walked passed her while chatting amongst themselves. "Happy birthday Leilani!" A couple of sophomores that were in the hallway said. Leilani smiled at them and thanked them and continued on her way.

Roxy watched them leave. She soon started walking to where she was originally headed while thinking of a way to get back at the rvp.

*time skip to later that day*
The dorm had been in chaos the whole day. The senior girls had been running up and down trying to find what to wear. At least 15 girls had been in Roxy's and Lena's room seeking fashion advice from Lena. Roxy felt bad for Lena, she had to help people prepare for the birthday of a bitch who was hanging out with her cheating ex. She wondered why Lena was even going in the first place. But then again there's the fact that Lena is too nice for her own good and that nobody would miss such a party willingly.

It was now around 4pm and the party officially started at 6pm. Everybody had started to leave school premises since it took about an hour and a half to drive/ take the train from Long Island to East Hampton. The rvp had left long before everyone though. Lena had proposed to drive Roxy, Aryan and Emma to the party, since she was one of the few students that had their cars on the premises. And none of them had turned down the offer. And to the Hamptons they headed...

*meanwhile at Leilani's house*
The pentagon had been busy all day preparing for the party. Leilani's parents were out of town so they weren't gonna be a problem. They had briefly called her earlier in the morning wishing her a happy birthday and telling her where they had left her gift. They had gotten her a Vivienne westwood watch since they knew it was her favourite brand. And to be honest she was grateful that they even remembered in the first place.

The rvp had had a brunch together in order to celebrate her birthday just amongst the five of them before everybody arrived

The rvp had had a brunch together in order to celebrate her birthday just amongst the five of them before everybody arrived. They talked about everything and nothing, there was a lot of laughter and she honestly couldn't imagine a better way to spend her day....it was just so peaceful. As she smiled at her friends she realised that they had become family, and she knew they felt the same. It was truly serendipity.

 It was truly serendipity