Chapter 32

R-18. Read at your own risk.

This is the first time that I've written a matured content chapter, be advised that I am not a professional writer. Therefore, I may tend to write some paragraphs with grammatical errors and other punctuation errors. Please, bear with me and my errors throughout this chapter.

——

"There, I said it... I love you."

Love... never really crossed my mind when I met her, I wasn't even a fond of love, I thought... I couldn't love again. She changed that, since she came... everything was different, everything felt lighter, it felt brighter and it was happier.

I found peace because she became my peace.

Nag-takip ako ng mukha habang ang mga braso niya ay nakayakap sa bewang ko. I groaned as I shuts my eyes in embarrassment, I was so shy to say that yet I am so proud of myself to tell her that, I finally told her!

"What was that? Hindi ko narinig," She teased, sinilip ko siya kahit na naka-takip pa rin ang mga palad ko sa mukha ko. She's definitely enjoying this! Seeing me get shy! "Can you repeat it, ma'am?"

"Oh my gosh! Why are you so annoying? I already said it!" Naiinis akong tumingin sakanya, but my glares weren't enough for her to stop teasing me. I know she heard me. "I love you, okay? I am head over heels inlove with you! I love you, I have loved you since the moment we met and I was just so Indenial of it, but I know... I knew."

"And I love you more, Avi." She whispered then kissed me.

The kiss didn't last long, it was short but it was filled with so much emotion. It was an intimate one and how I wish we could be like this... forever. Keeping each other together.

So this is love... this is what free love feels like. I felt loved before, but hers... is quite different, hers were so genuine that I feel like a teenager blushing with everything about her, it feels like I was back in the old days.

Like... I have met my match. She is my match.

I told her everything, from the beginning to the end... How did everything happend and how everything ended, sinabi ko sakanya ang lahat ng nangyari 'nung gabing 'yon, I also told her about the plan that Henry and I came up with. She understood everything, she even assured me.

"Everything was a lie," I stated, confidently.

"I believe you and I understand. I will stand with you throughout everything," She gave me an assuring smile that made me felt at ease. "I will wait until your plan succeeds. Ano ba naman 'yung mag-hintay ako ng ilang oras pa, I waited for you this long, Avi."

I felt assured, so I was happy.

She also told me about why she left earlier in the morning, she explained that she was so embarrassed of herself that's why she decided to leave, sinabi niya rin na hindi niya alam ang sasabihin niya sa'kin matapos kong makita siyang ganoon, she tried to reach out to me but she failed to do so because she doesn't know how to. Atleast now I know the reason.

"I'm sorry for making you overthink things." She kissed my forehead while hugging me, pinikit ko ang mga mata ko. Feeling safe in her arms, I wanna go home with her.

Humiwalay ako sakanya, I was about to answer what she said, but... before that, someone opened the sliding door to enter the garden that we are in. I didn't saw her face not until I heard her voice and I already knew.

"Are you in here—Oh my god..."

I saw Loriel, she looked so shock to see us. Mukhang hindi niya inaasahang makikita niya ako dito at lalong-lalo na't kasama ko si Claine. She looked like she wanted to asked many questions but she rather not talked about it.