3

"Please. Daddy. Please." I begged with my hurt ripping throat. "I promise to be a real good. I really promise daddy." I cried more.

I had been in the box for three days now, I didn't think I more cry left in me. There was currently no more fight in this little body of mine.

"Daddy, please. I promise. I'll do everything you say. I promise." I tried one more time.

I shelided my eyes from the light that was pouring through the basement. Blinking I realized that the box top had been opened. When my eyes ajduested to the light, I looked to see who had opened it.

"Come on, Iz. Give me your hand, I'll help you out."

Isaac.

I gave him a little smile, and reached up to him. Once I was out, he reached for my other hand, with doctor like care he examined my wrist. It was puffy, and bruised, black, blue, with tiny easy-to-miss green.

I watched he pressed his lips to my wrist and some of the throb went away. I pulled my big brother into a hug, and pressed my lips to his cheek and his forehead. He's bruises were going away.

I followed quietly back upstairs, past the living room, up more stairs into the bathroom. I sat on the closed toilet seat as my brother took care of me, He ran into the hall and came back with clean clothes for me.

"Can you do the rest by yourself?"

I nodded pushing him, out the door.

"I'll..." I waited "Just call me if you need anything."

I washed my body, even at an early age the feeling of a nice hot bath, rounded out my aching body. I scrubbed down from head to toe and everywhere in between.

It was when I was in the mist of drying myself that I noticed the clothes Isaac brought to me.

"Is-y?"

I called him, looking both ways before crossing the hallway into his room.

"Is-y?" I called for him again.

He was dressed in his nice clothes as well, "Where are we going?" I asked the panic emerged from my voice.

Last time daddy dressed us like this, he drive us to the middle of the forest and left, told us to find out out way back home.

"Shhhh" Isaac said pulling me towards his growing body."We're just going for a walk."

We heard the car engine pull up into the driveway. I rushed out to find the shoes to go with this baby doll dress.

"Hurry." Is-y lowly hissed.

I slipped on the shoe and smoothed the wrinkles from my dress. We stood next to each other, looking at the door.

"How's your wrist?" Isaac asked

Lifting it up to his view and mine. It was swollen, and all discolored, black and blue.

I hissed and pulled away from him when he twisted it. The look on his face, like id just slapped him harder then daddy every would.

"That hurt." I said to him.

Before he had time to say anything to me the door opened.

"Good. You finally listened to reason. Get in the car." He said standing aside.

Isaac pushed me a little forward, I quickly walked past with me head down. Isaac followed close behind me.

Once we were all settled in the car, it was silent. No music, No wind, Not anything.

But, the happy people and the green forest of Beacon Hills.

I watched a little girl, younger than me run, with a happy wide smile. I watched in pure envy as she ran into the waiting arms of her smiling father. They hugged and laughed, and kissed each others cheeks.

I fought tears as we drove past them, my wrist hurting even more.

When we parked, Isaac let me out,

"Up you go little one." Our dad said picking me up and carrying me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked to Isaac with wide eyes. With the slightly movement he shook his head at me.

We had walked this path many times before, it was he only time daddy wasn't beating us. It was just a forefront to show everyone that we were just as normal as everyone else but, we really weren't.

I was completely uncomfortable in his arms, "Daddy, I wanna walk." I said just as a bunch of people walked past us.

"Okay. Punkin."

He let me down and I fell back at Isaac's pace. But, then I stopped in my tracks. It was there in that store window that I had seen the most beautiful thing ever.

"Lama, let's go." Isaac said pulling on my arm gently.

Against everything that I knew of, I ran to catch my father.

"Daddy. Daddy." I said pulling on his arm.

"Yes." He answered a bit annoyed.

"Daddy, come look please."

He sighed and flashed a fake smile at the passing people. Then followed me back to the store windows.

"Look. Look.Look." I hurriedly pointed at.the window.

"Yes, dear. That's a pretty fan, now let's go."

He said it was pretty, "Can you get it for me?" I asked clinging to his arm

"No." He said losing his fake face and pushing me into Isaac.

Even though Isaac was there to catch me I still fell on my wrist and gave a little whimper of pain.

"Get in the car." He said lowly and slowly.

Back at home, He sat. Sat in his favorite chair and made me stand in front of him.

"Why did you do that?" He asked taking a.sip of his drink.

I didn't answer just look at me shoe covers toes. I wasn't expecting him to react so fast. But, he did.

He leaned forward from his chair and pulled me towards him locking those fingers tightly around my arm. I pulled away and his gripped slipped down to my wrist.

"Ahh!!" I cried

Falling to the floor in pain ,as he squeezed even harder. In pain I pulled away from him and ran upstairs to Isaac's room and locked the door behind me.

Isacc had sunk out and I promised not to tell on him. So I did what I always did when I felt sad and my brother wasn't around. I slipped on his way to big for me shirt and laid in his bed.