23

When I got home, I broke down and I cried to Rav about happened with Derek and she consulted me as one friend should but, she also told that David went missing from the gym today. All his stuff is was still in the locker room but, he wasn't.

We spent hours after that looking for him. That night we went to bed after combing the forest for Davie, we called it a night. We wouldn't be able to find much since it supposed to rain all week. I'm not sure we would able to sleep much.
************

David still had the keys to Ravel's car. So she carpooled with me. Granted we were late we ran through the forest one last time for Davie hopeful of finding something.

Ravel went to class and I stopped at my locker and then Isaac's.

Was I hoping to find something? Nope.

"You looking for something?"

Not 'something', someone and he came right to me.

I put on that outfit that I deeply cared form Ravel's closet today and I reeled him in like a fish.

Aiden pressed my back against Isaac's locker. A new more hands on approach to the situation.

"Hello, nice to see you again." I smiled

"Hello to you to."

"I've been waiting for you."

"Really? Why?"

I turned the tables pressing his back against Isaacs locker, and skimmed the tip of my nose along his neck.

"I going to do something I should have done the first time I met you." I whispered in his ear.

His chest vibrated he was laughing.

I moved my face up, and leaned in slowly as if I was going to kiss him. I then jammed my knee into his crotch.

He doubled over, I took a fist full of hair and pulled his head up to look at me.

He huffed and growled

"Where is he?" I asked running my hand down his chest batting my eyelashes at him.

"Where's who?" Aiden gritted.

I slammed his head into Izzy's locker and stepped back to watch him drop to the floor. He got ready to push himself back up but, I took my heels and pressed it into his back.

I wasn't letting up that easily, I could feel myself slipping again, going into that untapped power. I tied both of his behind his back with my spell binding I had practiced the night before.

I then sat on his lower back, grabbing his hair again. "I'm going to ask you some questions and you're going to answer them." I whispered dangerously in his ear.

"And if I don't." He strained trying to get up.

Before he could that, I pushed all my weight forward and mashed his face into the floor

"I'll slam this pretty little face of yours into everything."

"Your making a big mistake, gorgeous." Aiden said

I rolled my eyes ignoring his otherwise deadly statement. "First question, Do you know who I am?"

He didn't answer so I slammed his face into the floor.

"I'll ask again. Do you know who I am?"

"Lana Lahey, Isaac's younger sister."

I nodded satisfied he knew me.

"Next, Where is David Wills?"

"I don't know?"

My spine tingled like spider man.

I again made his face talk to the floor, when I lifted it up this time, there was blood.

"David Wills. Where is he? He with Isaac?"

"Yes."

"Where are they?" I asked

"I don't know." Aiden lied again.

His face meet the floor and there was more blood. Footsteps were running on the hallway floor, I picked my head up to see Scott and Stiles running my way.
Scott pulled me off Aidens back and Stiles pulled Aiden away from me.

"Stay down." I said before completely losing contact with him.

"Stop! Lana. What are you doing?"

"I'm getting answers, Scott. I understand your way. They're still people and you don't want anyone getting hurt. But, sometimes the Cotton Candy, sugar plum way gets you no where."

I turned to Aiden who took this as an opportunity to laugh. His face was bloody and his noise was broken. I got a warm feeling hearing it get crunched back into place.

"You'll never find your brother now."

I got down to his on-the-floor level.

" Oh but, I will, try me twin. Tell you what... For every nick and cut on theirs bodys is another object I slam your face in." I puched him in the face.

*****************

"So... Uh... Your sister Isaac."

"Touch her and die."

"I won't do anything she wouldn't find to her liking."

"AIDEN!!" Isaac yelled out as he walked away.

**********

"I know. I know where they're at." Ravel said looking at me.

"I saw it too." Standing up and walking over to her.

"But, I saw more." She said

"What do we do about Aiden?" Stiles asked letting him drop.

We watched as he fixed his nose and walked away. Without glancing back at us

ETHAN, PLEASE REPORT TO THE FRONT OFFICE. PLEASE REPORT TO THE FRONT OFFICE.

"He has to pass all this when, he come from class. I'm sure he'll smell the blood of his brother and find him." I told them shrugging and turning for class.

"See y'all at lunch." Ravel waved walking back up the stairs