13

"Okay. This.This is nice." I awed gettinggetting out of my car.

"ohh." Ravel said coming up behind me.

"But, just guess who had the keys to this bad boy." David said skidding past us up to the door.

The place was fully furnished all we had to do was move our clothes and food in which is what we did.

"Hey, neighbor." I heard from inside of the house, I walked over to the living room and looked at the window. It was a boy, a very attractive boy with black hair and pale skin. I thought it was so cute how they were both waring green flannels.

"Hey, kid that just randomly came from thin air."

"Stiles."

Stiles, was named dropped and turned to see who had called him.

His voice was a little taller, and his dark hair and puppy eyes had me weak. I watched Ravel smile to herself. No, way I was letting her have all the fun.

"Ravel." I called her running down the steps to her car, I picked up from things from it and dropped them back in trunk turning around.

From a distance they were cute, from up close they were personally touched by god himself. I've always had trouble speaking with boys around our town but, with Ravel by my side I didn't have nothing to worry about.

"Lana." I said out stretching my hand to have be taken by...

"Scott."

"So, you just moving in? I mean you just getting here? I-"

"Would you like some help moving in?" Scott said saving his friend.

"That would be great." Ravel said smiling at Stiles.

Both Scott and Stiles went to Beacon Hills High School, Stiles's dad was the local sheriff and Scott worked at the Animal clinic. I made it in my mind that I would have to find a small helpless animal as and excuse to go see him at work.

"What Now?"

And . That. That was the question of all time. Things seemed to go by quicker since Scott and Stiles had been helping us move in. We of course talked about them when they left, (all good things). David complained about not feeling well, so we moved his stuff in too. But, he didn't let us check on him.

"I don't know. Been a while." I said popping down on the couch.

"Wanna go explore?" Ravel asked with an evil glem in her eyes.

"No." I quickly protested running up to my room.

I was close to laying down when, Rav rushed into my room.

"What!What? What!?" I asked .

"That cute boy from early today is in window,.looking into my room . I know he was because he fell to the floor when I turned to look at him."

I got excited, One cute boy already twice.

We both huddled Ravels window and sure enough as the ocean turns the sky blue Stiles was there. He wasn't looking into the window anymore pre trying to pretend it wasn't there.

He still pale with black hair and wearing a fannel. The pen he clicked in his hand, gave away his ability to try not a turn in that computer chair and look at the window.

"We should duck." I said

"Now?"

"No... Now." I said grabbing her shirt and falling on her bed.

We stayed there giggling like we were six picking with each other.

"We should sat, Hi" Ravel said after a long silence.

"What? No!, We already said our Hi when we meet them." I refused.

"Fine. Then I'll sat Hi."

I knew Ravel and she was the one to do it. I tried pulling her back down but she was already at the window.

"Hi." She said.

"Heyy. Hi." Stiles said back.

"You could have mentioned that you were my actually next door neighbor." Ravel said.

Then all was silent,were they just...what starring Longley into each others eyes.? I thought.

"I don't know what to say. Come look."

"What?!."

This I had to see, Ravel, the opposite sex guru herself didn't know what to say.

"Hey, neighbor." I said popping my head up next and out the window.

"Heyyy whoa."

"Oh My GOD.." The two of us chorused together.

"I'm, I'm okay. It's cool." He said getting up and turning in a full 360 spin.

"Alright. Nite!" I said

"STILES!" He yelled as I pushed down.

"RAVEL."

"WE ALREADY MEET YOU."

We both again fell onto the bed, giggling like six year Olds.

We.couldn't contain ourselves as we went to put something warm into our bodies.

"Hehehehe" David mocked coming down the steps. He looked sickly really but, assured us that he was fine just tired from the trip.

"Why the giggle fest?"

"Ravel made our new neighbor fall from his bedroom window." I said quickly.

"Did not. That was you." She fenced.

"And so it begins." He said rolling his eyes.

"Hey ging with the dievlish hair. What's the plan for tomorrow?" I aksed

"School." He answered turning on the TV.

Ravel and I exchanged wide looks.

Shit.

********

We ate quickly, rushed up our rooms and grabbed handful of clothes.

"Turn it off, off, off,off." David begged banging on the door.

We turned it up. Only natural.

After hours of mixing and matching throwing, and tossing .chilling, more snacking and 60 songs later we finally had our first day outfits.

We turned to David, we had formulated a plan for his protests and this would happen no matter what. It was going to be fun for the two of us at least.
______________

A/N: Yes, that is Sean's a.k.a The Wendigos house. I like it.

Anywho, I'm really interested in what y'all thing about the story so, be afraid to comment.

And OMG REALLY TEEN WOLF 5x07!

- Theo getting his soul punched by Parrish.

-Hayden being the sane of person in Beacon Hills by, punching Liam when he showed her his werewolf.

- Five seconds of happiness for all Stydia shippers by Malia's "death"

-Two-faced nightmare dressed like a daydream, evil bae Theo and Can never do no wrong with those honey brown eyes Stiles in the same car.

-Lots of #layden moments

-That stared off sexy, ended in a way to give you horrible night terrors #Marrish moment.

-Parrish losing a little bit of my respect for hurting Stiles.

-R.I.P Roscoe 2011-2015.

Message to the dear Jeff Davis: STOP GIVING US HEART ATTACKS AND MAKING US CRY EVERY MOONDAY.

P.S.: If you could possibly bring back my scarf loving, blued eyed puppy Isaac Lahey. I'll look past all the tears you've made me spill for the past 4 seasons.

Love, NikkLee