10

"Grand Master." Isaac said laying me down gently on a table maybe.

I panicked not feeling him near me anymore.

"It is alright child, you are safe."
"w-w-what?"
"Just relax, and let yourself come back."

It, It, It, It The voice. It . The old man voice was in my head and I just talked back to the voice.

"let myself comeback." What did that mean?

I suddenly felt like air itself had lifted me into the air and I was just in mid float.

"Hey, um voice? What is happening right right now?"

"Your friends have missed you dearly and went against orders of going to find you."

"My brother and the girl?"

The voice was gone, I was still mid float and I was thinking.

How was I just jumping time, I just relived easily the worst moments of my life as if they had happened just yesterday but, if that wasn't real than that means that Isaac wasn't really Isaac and the promise was once again broken.

Don't ask me why but, this is how dangerous the thought process can be. Something or other snapped on the inside.

I have no clue what it was but, it snapped and I was seeing things so much clearer now.

For the record I was in mid float above the table I was put on, and there was an old man voice which in turn makes so much sense because there was an old man. Who without much work looked just like Merlin from the shows.

"He is no Merlin. Close. But, not close enough."

I mentally felt like crying not because I didn't know who was talking to me but, because I let myself run back to the little girl who had hope.

I killed that little girl, hope hurts more than anything life could every throw at a person. See, I hoped night after night for my brother to come and take me away from that house but, he never did. I hoped that it was he; my brother that actually saved me but, it wasn't.

Hope it hurts it only gives you nothing.

"Welcome back, Lana. David and I have missed you."

This was that girl voice, now it wasn't angry. Now it was as it should be sweet and sugary.

But... David who was that, I needed a face.

"Ravel you must let her rest more. Her mind is clear to yes but, her thoughts have yet to put themselves back into their order." The old.voice said.

"Ravel. Nice name. Different. Cute." I thought.

"Thank you." She said I could feel her smile "And I understand grandmaster."

"David?"

"Get better real soon, Lan. There's so much to catch up on."

That was the statement of the year, like who the hell was David, who the hell was Ravel as cute as the name was. Where the hell was I and Why the hell am I talking to people using my mind?