Yoga

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @NewYorkBooks. She told me that writing was more important than snacking but, I think they come in a very close tie for the top spot. I also realized that I didn't have enough bro-sis moments so, I added one. Enjoy :-)

"Hey, love. I brought what you have
requested."

"Thank you."

I had been in the loft for about two days now, on top of the week and half I was passed out which is still a mystic memory on why I was out that long.

"I can't. I just can't." Rav said freaking.out after only a few minutes of silence. "How have you not killed yourself already. It's so freaking quiet."

"Ask me of I do this everyday? I said..."

"Often." Ravel finished smiling, "You know that's my favorite song."

"I meditate. That's why I'm not going crazy."

"You mean the yoga?"

I rolled my eyes, Grandmaster taught us that a few hours of meditate could keep us in some kind of control of ourselves during our moons, I'm obviously the only one that listened. David swore and said that was for girls, and Ravel doesn't have a real protest for it she just calls it Yoga. I call it Yoga too but, only because of Rav.

"Yeah, you gonna do with me?"

"Is Derek here?" Ravel asked

"I don't know...Derek!" I called out.

"Boyd?"

"No, I know he went home."

"Guardian?"

I laughed at the nickname she had just given Isaac, Guardian Angel. It kinda fit him.

"He might be with Derek but, I feel his with Scott. And I don't know where Erica is but, I can tell you she doesn't like me."

"Feelings mutual."

"How's David?"

" Skittish. He doesn't believe that your okay. And when he hears you, he thinks it's his self conscience eating at him."

I made a face and looked towards the loft window, I wasn't stuck here, surely Derek nor Isaac wouldn't dare keep me locked in the loft. I guess, the truth is I was still a little skittish about seeing Dave again, he did try to killed me. But, that wasn't his fault that was the main thing.

"I'll keep you in the loop on how his doing babe, I've got detention and i slipped out just for a few."

"How- never mind. Bye."

I set up my stuff in front of the window, and went to change my clothes. I've been getting the random urges to do things I'd never do with my powers. I used my phone the next full moon was a couple away.

"Suck It Up, Buttercup. Thanks Rav." I said to myself smiling at the bright ass socks she packed."Ankle socks would have been fine...these ones are yours anyway."

I went back downstairs and had a minor heart attack because I spent six minutes looking for my phone which just so happened to be in my bra and another two minutes for my earbuds and those were in the same place.

I took seven even breaths, thinking of things that ever caused me to lose control and on the final breathe, I thought of all those things getting carried far away from me, leaving me in utter complete control which was the goal in reality.

When I was growing up, I used to see people on TV just holding themselves up just by their arms. Of course this was only when he was figuratively dead on the couch and Isaac was at the graveyard. When I tried it then, I would fall on my face but, given it a try now... I was proud of myself then I became amazed I never did anything that gave me upper body control.