15

"My locker.My locker.My locker." I said under my breath standing in the middle of the hall looking like a fool.

I walked past a pissed tall guy wearing a scarf. I ducked past him seeing as through I was about to run into another person.

"Sorry." I mumbled anyway since our arms bumped.

I stopped and looked up from my locker search. I got this odd familiar feeling coming from him, I tried to catch his face as he left but, didn't. I needed help with this, I wasn't going to pull a David and not ask for help so,I walked right up to the cute boy from yesterday.

"Stiles."
"Huh?"
"The cute boy from the other night his name is stiles."
"Oh. Thanks. Any luck with the twin?"
"Later."

"Hey... Stiles?" I said pretending to be shy about interrupting his deep conversation.

"She-You...my name." He said

"You're name is Stiles. My neighbor from yesterday. You fell from your window?"

"Yes.yes.yes. That's me...Stiles. I am Stiles. Stiles I am."

I giggled, and it was very genuine. He was adorable. He just seemed to melt at the sound of my voice.

"You seem to be the only person, I partly know. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me."

I handed him the slip of paper with my locker number on it, I moved to stand next to him and he took this opportunity to push his friend.

"Here. Here. Your locker is here. Right next to...mine." He said moving over to pat his locker.

"Cool. Thanks" I said moving to open my locker.

"Sooo... Um looks like we're partners, Not partners, Partners like we're gonna- I mean locker partners, as in... We are next to each other, I mean our lockers, Not us. Well, We're also next to each other, Us.. I meant, You know... Uh Yeah... I'm shutting up now."

I giggled again and closed my locker. "No. You should keep talking... It's cute."

I left him with that. I was going to find, Ravel and we were going to talk twin.

********

Sadly very extra sadly, I didn't have any classes with my buddies but, I did have class with Stiles and Scott. Scott wasn't there when I asked Stiles about my locker but, he said Hi when he walked into the classroom.

"Hi, I'm Allison." A pretty girl with dark hair said leaning over towards me a little.

"Lana. Nice to meet you." I said smiling back.

"She's Lydia." Allison said moving her eyes to the girl behind me.

It was the same girl that winked at David in the hallway.

Perfect.

"His name is David, and you should totally go for him." I whispered to her.

She gave what can only seemed to be classified as a smile and looked at me.
"Nice outfit. Lydia." She said

"Allison already told me but, Lana."

She was unphased about Allison and went back to... Lydia land.

"She'll warm up to you. I swear she will." Allison said.

I nodded and turned to actually pay attention. I kinda wished I hadn't because I had no idea what this guy was saying.

"Stiles?, He's not really the Economics teacher is he?"

He didn't answer I looked to my left to see that he was deep in thought about something and decided it was best not to disturb him.