14

With too much success and very little talk or protest we convinced David to let us dress him. Maybe he was too tried to fight with us.

Ravel and I wanted to look like something when stepped through those doors of the school.

We both got ready to the song of Ravel's choice really the only person listening to it was Ravel, I had my own music playing into my head and David made breakfast, surprisingly his a really a great cook.

"Ahh." We both looked at David, he was pacing around the living room, rubbing his forehead

"Are you sure your okay, baby?" I asked steading him making him stop moving and look at me.

"Yeah, you really don't look all that well. Maybe you should stay here and rest more." Ravel suggested

"Nervous." He would never said that out loud. It just wasn't in him.

"Walk in like you own the place." I said to him.

I was really talking to myself but, still it
helped. We drove in a prefect straight line, David lead the way this time.
We parked perfectly, even pulled in next to each other, in one try. This was a sign of good things to come for me because I was trash at parallel parking.

I could already feel the eyes looking and gawking.

"Remember. You. Own. Everything."

"I own everyone."

"I know where everything is."

With a prep talk like that, we were ready. And that was just an understatement.

We were so in line with each other, we got out of our cars the same time, Ravel, flipped that pretty hair of hers winking at some guys looking. I smiled sweetly at one group and doing a finger wave to the other. David stopped looked around and smiled with his cool shades on.

This was just perfect. We moved to the doors, David let us walk though first.

"I feel like we're moving, slow motion."

"ooh. Yes. I thought that was just me."

"It's the feeling of being new. Take pride now before it just gets awkward."

I told them. We walked more in tune with each other as we headed down the hall.

"ooh cute boy alert, double cute boy alert."

"I'll do you two better."

"Go."

"Twin cute both alert."

"I- oh. My. What what's the second?"

"Cute boy from yesterday alert."

"Twins-" Ravel started

"Or boy from yesterday?" I finished

We were about to answer when, we saw one of the twins walked over to a guy in a green shirt and kiss him.

"I'm calling Twin." Ravel said putting dibs.

"All yours he seems like a dick too confident for me."

"Never judge a book by it's cover dear." Ravel said

"Hello beautiful." David said eyeing a girl walking down the hall in her fabulous shoes

Both Ravel and I stopped as the short girl.with Strawberry blonde hair passed David and winked at him. He looked back at us both having sumg smiled painted on our faces.

"Shut up." He told us frowning

"We didn't say anything." I protested

"You didn't need to. It was your face, I saw those looks."

"Warn us. Before hand." Ravel said patting Dav on the back

"Same to you."

David, walked into the office and Ravel laughed which made me laughed.

I shook my head and bumped into someone, almost dropping myself to the floor but, steady arms caught me.

"I'm sorry." I said looking up into the face of a twin.

"Don't be it's not everyday and pretty girl just falls into your arms."

"Ooh, he's smooth. Definitely mine."

"So, is his chest."

"She's such a silly girl." Ravel pulled me up from the Twins arms and from our position to where I was pushed up on his chest.

"Aiden." He held out his hand.

We both shook it but, Dvaid's big brother insists kicked in and ruined everything.

"Freshman." He said standing behind Aiden standing the same height but, still looking down at Aiden in an intimidating way.

"Even better."

I blushed under Aiden's traveling look. David was not happy about this entire scene.

"Let's, go." He ordered pulling me along

I ducked past Aiden and pulled Ravel behind me.

We both stopped and watched Aiden walk away, it truly was a dream.

"Welcome to Beckon Hills High." Rav said linking arms with me, walking into the office with a huge evil 'I've got a plan' smile.

My first day and I already had a cute boy going for me. High School was going to be interesting to say the most.