17

"Who is she?" A deep voice asked

I went out, didn't hear the answer.

"You've never mentioned her." The voice again said.

I went out for a second time.

"I understand." The voice said again.

I passed out for the third time.
***********
This whole in and out thing really wasn't my style. My head was placed on someones lap and whoever they were was moving my hair away from my face with their gently warm touch. It made me want to stay like that forever.

"David." I mumbled coming in again.

"He's breathing...for now." A voice with this growl said.

"Good." I said going out.
**********
"David?" I asked again coming back.

"I'm going to kill him." The voice said lighting running their fingers across my neck line. Most likely tracing the pattern of Davids fingers.

"No. No. don't do that." I said trying to sit up.

I hissed going back down and cradling my wrist. Those same fingers that were in my hair took my wrist from me holding it softly.

"I'm gonna wait till he gets better and then I'll kill him."

"It's not his fault." I defended David from death. "He didn't mean." A soft kiss on my forehead shut me down and I was out again.
*************

"Ooh.this is a pretty hot mess."

I smiled, Ravel.

I wondered if my eyes would let me use them and when I tried they did.

"I feel yuk." I told her

"You look yuk." She said and then got quiet.

"What?"

" You've been out for a week and half."

"A WEEK AND A HALF."

"David. He-.David feels terrible."

"David? Is he okay?"

Ravel laughed, "Leave out to you to be the one with the four broken ribs, and a re fractured wrist but, still be worried about someone else."

"Your bedside manner is just..."

"The best I know."

I winced as I laughed, and felt my left side softly. One, two, three, four... Broken.

"Ravel, fix me so I can breathe please?"

"Alright will do. Don't move you might stab a lung."

I closed my eyes again and felt Ravel, run her tips down my aside mending all four ribs.

"Where is David?"

"He's at home. Poor thing he's afraid of losing control again. He would much rather be in here with you but...your Guardian Angel wasn't letting him anywhere near you."

"Guardian Angel?" She gave me a wide silly smile.

"But, I'm super jealous right now. Your poor tiny wrist is over here getting the treatment. Got it's own little tiny pillow and shit."

I laughed, and shook my head.

"By the way, our little group of friends. Knows all about us."

"How?"

"I told them and I tell you why when you have a very much needed, long over do chat with your little- big Angel."

Ravel finished making me look decent, she grabbed simple yet cute clothes to and did my hair in a fishtail side.