☆ seven ☆

Kang haerin hated a lot of things about high school, but the thing she couldn't stand the least was p.e. class.

It's not that she was bad at sports, basketball was her passion, the problem was her insufferable classmates.

She would have never considered attending a single p.e. class, if it weren't for the fact that danielle was also there,

amd to the list of numerous qualities that made the omega a perfect, we had to add that she was a physical marvel.

Haerin towered over danielle by more than a head, like most alphas in the place, but her height didn't prevent her from having the best body in the entire institute.

And possibly all of fucking Seoul, damn it.

The brunette tried to be subtle as she devoured the omega's slim legs with her gaze, her thighs until finally reaching her rounded ass,

which, along with her smile, was possibly the most recurring protagonist of all her dreams.

After running, danielle's hair was a mess and small beads of sweat slid down her neck until they ended up on her outlined collarbones.

That must've been paradise for haerin, if it weren't for the fact that a dozen more alphas and the occasional indiscreet betas were looking at the omega as if they wanted to rip off her clothes in the middle of the field.

Haerin growled, she could rip the heads off of all those stupid over-hormonal kids.

Her fists clenched automatically and her jaw clenched to the point where she felt her teeth grind.

Even the damn teacher was checking her out!

Danielle ran a hand through her hair, fixing it, and smiled widely at renjun who was running around her as usual.

A collective gasp broke the silence among the audience of that heavenly spectacly, haerin couldn't take it anymore.

With a determined step she crossed the gym until she reached the girl who was unconsciously awakening the desire of the entire class,

although she soon regretted it, she had only taken a couple of steps when a powerful smell of candy overwhelmed her, making her stagger.

Danielle's aroma had intensified to an unimaginable level after an hour of strenuous exercise,

and that sweet wave penetrated her system, sending all her power of reasoning to a dark place in her mind.

She accelerated her pace until she reached the two friends, renjun watched her with a frown and danielle welcomed with a wide smile.

"We have to talk, about the project."

Ladies and gentlemen, the worst excuse in history goes to haerin's excuse.

Her face of infinite repressed anger on her face didn't help make her more believable.

"Of course, are you okay?" danielle asked doubtfully.

"Yes, come with me."

and, without waiting for an answer, she grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

She ignored renjun's screams and the voice in her head that told her that she was behaving like danielle was hers.

The omega didn't resist and she allowed herself to be guided to the locker room.

"What's wrong, unnie?" far from being scared, she sounded worried.

Haerin wanted to answer her doubts, but first she needed to regain her composure.

She really hadn't thought through what she was doing, she had locked herself in a room with the only person who could drive her completely crazy with her scent surrounding everything.

She was one step away from pouncing on her, "unnie.."

danielle took a step towards the alpha and placed her hand on her cheek, haerin's body instantly paralyzed,

She let out a small sigh, like everytime she has physical contact with the red-haired girl, a pleasant tingle ran down her spine.

"Danielle." the older woman's voice came out as a growl as she took a step closer to the omega, just a few centimers separating them.

"You should be more careful."

"What do you mean?"

"You're in a locked room with an alpha who's about to go crazy over your scent and you just walk up to me and caress my cheek while being the sweetest person on the fucking planet."

"Aren't you aware of the danger?"

Danielle froze, her hand still on haerin's cheek, she didn't know what to say.

Suddenly, she was fully aware of the situation. That imposing alpha was just a few centimers from her body, standing firm and being as damn beautiful was she always was.

She took a deep breath amd a smell with nuances of petrichor penetrated the depths of her system.

A shaky sigh escaped her lips and she covered her mouth with her hand, eventually removing it from haerin's cheeks.

What was she going through, and why couldn't she control her own body's reactions?

"I know you're too innocent to do it on purpose but out there all those alphas were looking at you as if they wanted to eat you and you didn't even realize it.."

"Don't you understand, danielle? You are to irresistible, everyone loses control around you."

Haerin spoke with desperation and helplessness taking over her voice.

"You too, unnie?" danielle asked softly, haerin looked at her with her pupils charged with overwhelming intensity.

"Especially me, I'm not about to let any of those slimy alphas lay a single finger on you."

That sounded like an indirect threat to anyone who dared to try something with the little red-haired girl,

But the omega didn't mind, she cared little at that moment about other people other than kang haerin and her serious gaze.

"Are you worried about me?" Danielle asked with a soft smile.

"A lot."

Haerin smiled too, she knew that she would keep her word, no one would touch the omega, even if she couldn't do it either.

"Let's go back, before mr. choi comes looking for us."

It took all of her willpower to utter those words, but the atmosphere of tension had disappeared and only danielle's sweet smile and haerin's conviction remain.

When they came out, they were both too deep in thought to notice that the entire class was gawking at them.

🐶😺
Tbc.