☆ epilogue ☆

"Kang haerin, this is the fourth time I've told you not to put your hand in the cookie bowl!"

"But the thing is, the dough is the best."

The alpha made an exaggerated pout and looked at danielle trying to look adorable.

"That's not going to work for you." the omega said between laughs.

"True, the only adorable one here is you."

The brunette grabbed her partner's waist and pulled her close to her body.

Danielle's cheeks were flushed, like every time haerin gave her a compliment.

No matter how much time passed, danielle marsh was still the same sweet omega that drove a certain grumpy alpha crazy.

They smiled as they looked into each other's eyes  with a love so deep it couldn't be expressed in words.

Slowly, haerin closed the distance until their lips touched, danielle's plump lips is always so sweet and appetizing.

The kiss started calmly, softly, the two enjoyed the contact, but haerin had never liked to mince words.

She strenghtened her grip on her waist and deepened the kiss, entering her tongue in the mouth of danielle who was about to explode.

A moan escaped the younger's lips and haerin responded by grunting with satisfaction.

She slowly brought her big hands towards danielle's butt, freeing her waist, kneading and enjoying that area that she liked so much.

Who was she going to fool? Everything about danielle drove her crazy.

"Haerin.."

"Shit, dani, I love you so much." she half growled, "ughh! How disgusting, how disgusting! Please get a room!"

The twelve-year-old boy entered the kitchen, forcing the couple to seperate. 

Danielle laughed shyly and haerin hid her face in the omega's neck, trying to calm down.

"Oh, you're making cookies!" Jisung exclaimed excitedly.

Danielle nodded smiling, "I was about to call you to add the chocolate chips."

Haerin smiled, some things never change. She still couldn't explain how some twenty-three years old could be as fucking adorable as danielle was.

"Hey, but don't put your hand in the dough!"

"But it's the best!"

Danielle sighed in resignation, "You two really have no choice."

She tried to look angry, but the soft smile that appeared on her lips gave her away.

Haerin laughed softly against the omega's neck. Those were the moments that made her feel fulfilled, with the love of her life and her little brother-in-law, sometimes even with her beloved mother-in-law.

Years ago she left the prison she called home and said goodbye to the woman whose birth certificate claimed she was her mother.

She had rented a small apartment, although, to tell the truth, she spent more time at the marsh house than at her apartment.

Danielle fulfilled her dream of studying pastry and had gotten a job in a charming candy story in the neighborhood, very close to her house.

Haerin was studying photography industry. Everything was so perfect that it seemed like a dream.

She opened her eyes and kissed the mark she made on danielle six years ago, just a week after she started dating her.

The mark that made her official bond, the mark that united them forever.

"How long are the cookies going to take, noona?"

"It depends on how long it takes to clean your room, young man."

"But that's not fair!"

Haerin separated from danielle and looked at jisung. The preteen was mini version of her partner,

all adorable cheeks and puffy lips that stuck out more when he was pouting, like right now.

"Life is not fair, sungie, it's time for you to learn it." haerin joked.

Jisung rolled his eyes and smiled before leaving the kitchen towards his room.

He was a great child, very sweet and obedient. He had been introduced as alpha at nine years old.

Danielle separated from haerin and continued with the candy.

Haerin watched her fascinated as danielle worked concentratedly, some flour staining her cheeks, making her look so fucking cute.

Haerin sighed and smiled, catching danielle's attention who looked at her and smiled back.

"What's wrong?"

Haerin's smile widened.

"Nothing, just..I'm happy."

😸🐶

Get ready for some extra chapter (hint: marking) of daerin and side-ships (renjun and haechan)