☆ fourteen ☆

Danielle woke up with a strong puncture in her abdomen that made her cry out in pain.

She felt as if her body was being consumed from deep within her.

She had never felt pain like that, tears ran freely down her cheeks as she writhed in painful spasms.

The emptiness in her bed only worsened her pity state. With great effort, she managed to sit up.

There was no trace of haerin and, if it weren't for the fact that her alpha smell was still impregnanted on her white sheets, danielle would have believed it was just a dream.

The images of what happened a few hours earlier on that mattress were repeated like an old movie in danielle's mind.

The pleasure, excitement, relief, desperation.. all the accumulation of mixed feelings that made her body tremble in the most exquisite way. 

And now, nothing, empty.

The urge to cry like a little girl became unbearable, she wanted.. she only wanted her alpha, she need to hug her and bury her nose in her neck, inhaling that delicious smell that calmed her entire being.

Why wasn't she there? She burst into tears full of pitiful sobs.

With great effort she sat up and reached for the cell phone that was resting on her nightstand and dialed her best friend's number.

Three exact rings later, renjun answered.

"Danielle?"

The voice on the other end of the line sounded strange.

"Renjun.."

Danielle knew that her voice was sad, that she sounded like a baby crying uncontrollably, but she didn't care.

She just wanted to be cuddled and held in her strong arms by her alpha, and yet, there was no one there to comfort her.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Where's haerin?"

"S-she i-isn't here."

"What?! Did she leave you alone?"

"Why is she gone, renjun?"

Danielle sounded like the saddest person in the world, but that was exactly how she felt; sad, used and abandoned.

"Why hasn't she stayed with me?"

And a new wave of sobs prevented her from continuing to speak.

"I'm coming."

Silence fell on the line, followed by the unmistakable beep that indicated the end of the call.

Danielle fell back onto her mattress and snuggled under the covers, the pain in her abdomen growing more intense.

Although she would have liked her physical pain to distract her from her emotional agony.

Haerin used her, had fun with her body, and then left without a trace.

Danielle had never felt worse, she still remembered the soft touch of the alpha's hands on her sensitive skin, the gasps of pleasure and her pupils charged with the purest lust.

Danielle felt stupid, in the end renjun was right. Her omega had terrible taste and she had ended up loving the alpha so much that it was painful.

She was too innocent, why would Haerin want to be with her? Danielle felt another sob break through her chest, by then, her pillow was already soaked with tears.

Ten endless minutes passed before the front door was heard. She had never been so happy to have given renjun a copy of the keys.

She heard hurried footsteps go up the stairs and down the hall, the door to her room opened abruptly, hitting the wall,