☆ ten ☆

Today they had P.E., athletics, specifically. Each and every one of haerin's muscles ached with every step she took.

She entered the locker room and wrinkled her nose in displeasure, there she reeked sweaty alphas, and danielle's sweet scent wasn't there to camouflage it.

The teacher had sent her to pick up the tools, surely all he wanted was to see how the omegas bent down to pick up the cones on the circuit.

Haerin groaned at that idea, she opened her locked and took out her sports bag, took off her shirt and changed it for a clean one, then did the same with her pants.

"I think so, she's incredible." Yujin's voice reached her ears from a couple of lockers away.

She was talking animatedly with, xiaoting, a beta who used to surround herself with alphas who haerin didn't like too much.

"She's the perfect omega, almost dreamlike. She's sweet, attentive and tremendously beautiful." said the beta.

"And let's not forget, her ass.. I can't look away when we run."

The two friends laughed slyly and haerin clenched her fists. They couldn't be talking about who she thought they were talking about.

"I'm telling you! Danielle could drive anyone crazy, how I would like to mark her and able to fuck.."

Oh yes, they were.

Haerin closed the locker with such a force that it made all the others vibrate.

The locker room fell into a heavy silence. Slowly, like a wolf cornering its prey,

she approached the two girls who were looking at her with a mixture of curiosity and fear.

Red flashes stained the alpha's brown pupils. Kang haerin was really angry.

"I would like to be part of your conversation, who were you talking about?" she asked with honey bathing her words, it was a trap.

"Of.. of danielle marsh" yujin responded fearfully.

She had never spoke to the brunette, no one had really.. well, no one except danielle.

She gulped as soon as she realized that she had screwed up but for good.

"Ah, yes, danielle, she's a great omega, right? What are you saying you'd like to do to her, shen?" she asked again, clenching her jaw and looking at xiaoting with mock curiosity.

Haerin was the seemingly harmless venus flytrap who was patiently waiting to devour her prey.

The beta took a step back in fear. All the stories she had heard about kang haerin were appearing in her head like small and terrifying sketches.

At that moment, the imposing alpha loomed over her with homicidal fury drawn on her face.

None of those stories were true, but haerin was willing to make them all true with those two idiots who had tarnished danielle's name.

Only she could think of her, only she could look at her.

"N-nothing..just.."

The alpha interrupted the tremulous response by knocking hard on the lockers.

The shrill metallic sound chilled the blood of all those who were witnessing that scene.

"I don't want any of you to talk about Danielle Marsh again as if she were a piece of meat, do you understand?! None of it are even a match for the fucking sole of her shoes." she bellowed angrily.

That was a warning, not only for xiaoting and yujin, but for everyone present.

Haerin moved away from the two girls as soon as she caught danielle's scent, and a few seconds later the smiling omega entered.