☆ twelve ☆

She couldn't help it, she really couldn't. Something inside her had exploded because of haerin's small confession, bringing out the deepest omega part of her to the surface.

First, she had rested her head on the older woman's shoulder and the alpha's aroma had been so intense that she felt weak.

When she wanted to notice her, her nose was gently sliding over haerin's neck, impregnating herself with her maddening scent.

A low growl tore through the older girl's chest, making danielle shudder. She wasn't able to move.

Slowly, haerin brought her hand to the back of the omega's neck and began to distribute soft caresses to the area.

Her skin prickled under her fingertips, and danielle let out a soft sigh that hit the base of her throat directly.

A low growl, a little louder this time, made her chest vibrate. She didn't know how they had gotten into that situation, but all of her self-control was going down to drain.

"Dani, please..stop."

Her voice came out hoarse, but she couldn't help it, the supreme excitement was beginning to take over her body.

She had to stop this, or she would end up ripping off the omega's clothes right here and there, in a public place.

The thought made her pants a little tighter, suddenly, she wanted to mark danielle, 

to let everyone know that the most perfect omega to ever walk the face of the earth belonged to her.

But she couldn't, that wasn't going to happen.

Danielle finally began to withdraw slowly. The omega of her growling at the separation.

"I-I'm sorry, haerin, m-my heat is about to start and.. it won't happen again."

Danielle looked embarrassed and really sorry. How could she not be if she had rubber herself against haerin's neck like a desperate woman?

She had heard hundreds of legends about spontaneous combustion, but she never wanted so badly for it to be real.

Meanwhile, haerin seemed oblivous to the omega's embarrassment, her regretful tone hit home hard.

"My heat is about to star." "It won't happen again."

Of course, it wouldn't, she couldn't allow herself to get her hopes up when danielle had only followed her instincts guided by her close heat.

It was a natural reaction, it didn't mean she had any feelings for her. 

Still, a feeling of emptiness settled somewhere beneath her ribs, suspiciously close to her heart.

"It doesn't matter, let's watch the movie."

They couldn't have done it even if they had used all of their willpower.

Haerin's eyes seemed to be anchored on danielle and her perfect profile, she admired her long, curly eyelashes, her high cheekbones, her upturned nose and her voluminous lips.

God, she was dying to kiss those lips. The gasp that escaped those lips cut off all her thoughts.

And the wave of omega smell that spread later throughout the room made her dig her nails so deep into the chair that she felt like she would tear the fabric off.

Absolutely the entire cinema seemed to tense up, even haechan seemed to have tensed every muscle in his body.

"Danielle" renjun didn't bother to whisper when he felt it. His friend had just gone into heat. How could she be so irresponsible?