Eleven: Michael. Part Two.

A few seconds later, Mercedes walked into the auditorium, finding Sam there...

"You know why I liked this week's assignment so much? Hands down, without a doubt, one of my favourite singers of all time is Michael Jackson." He tells her.

"If I have to hawk my weave on eBay, I'm going to the Immortal Tour when it comes to Ohio."

"Speaking of immortal..." He said. "Seeing how we're gonna see your name up in lights for the rest of our lives, I thought we might as well start today."

"Sam Evans, are you crazy?"

"Crazy about you. We haven't sung a duet together. I thought we could do "Human Nature." Would you sing with me?" He asked. "After that, you can go back to Shane; I won't stop you."

"Sam, I can't. Let's... let's talk later."

She turned to walk away when he began playing the guitar.

They stared at each other, leaning in slowly, and they kissed each other.

Later, Burt arrived outside Will's class...

"Will." Burt says, nodding him over.

Burt whispered something to Will, seeing Kurt sitting at a table.

"Kurt. Your dad wants to talk to you." Will tells her.

Kurt ran down the hallway.

"Dad, what is it?"

"The mail came." Burt says, holding out an envelope to him.

"NYADA."

They finally walked into the choir room.

"Dude, come on. This is like the sixth room we've been in. What's wrong with the library or the lunchroom?" Asked Burt.

"None of those felt right. This is it, Dad. This is one of those crossroads moments in life. Whatever's in this envelope is going to determine whether I go right or left."