A New Order's Rise

Entry 61:

After the battle, I nearly collapsed from exhaustion, which was a new feeling for me, and I did not enjoy the feeling.

The improvement was staggering; from that one fight, I was now in high ultimate class, nearing monarch class.

But now I have permission to create my organization, and I shall do so post haste. Iscariot's rise will be swift and devastating.

Even now, I have bodies being created, and as I return to my pocket dimension, I see the newest members of our organization, Lapis and Lazuli.

Lazuli(Left)/ Lapis(Right):

While Lapis was created in the image of Android 18 from DBZ in addition to Android 17, both have been altered to be utterly loyal to me in addition to my tinker of fiction ability being, in effect, increasing that loyalty further

As the two bio androids put their gear on, they turn towards me and bow while I smile and say, " I expect great things from each of you, and I know you all will make me proud."

Lazuli just smirks and puffs his chest out while Lapis tries to hide her blush as the two.

And yes, they are outfitted with infinite energy generators, putting them in the top 10 strongest in this world with their enhancements and generators alone.

But remember, they are bio androids, not just regular androids, and have increased growth potential.

And remember, an Android 17 that barely trained and only protected an island from poachers reached Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku's level before the tournament of power.

In addition to the fact that these Androids have the potential to use telepathy and Magic because I had spliced the genome from a magician into their DNA.'

So, as my Iscariot organization spreads worldwide, all corruption will be weeded out, and any remaining shall be loyal to heaven and ultimately to me.

In the mundane world and the supernatural, I will begin a presence that will be all-encompassing, and none shall be able to stop me.

Not Nilrem, Qilpoth, The Khaos Brigade, or the other factions. And when the EXE Gods appear, they shall be in for a reckoning that has been a long time coming because, based on my data, the dragon gods are planetary at best, multi-planetary if they push it.

At the same time, super devils have the potential to be planetary along with seraph class beings in addition to a few Gods like Shiva and Hades.

And if I can infer based on the information I have, the EXE gods are multi-planetary to the solar system level, possibly even multi-solar system level. The problem is that the source material barely went into the power levels after the DxD story.

But I have decades to prepare for them, and who knows, I may even take the fight to them, but for now, I need to focus on conquering this world.

For I shall not allow chaos to fester in my world.