Chapter 21: Tell Me

Lisa POV

When I left Jennie, I immediately went home. I know my mother is very worried about me right now.
When I arrived at home, I see her walking back and forth. She always waits for me every day.

L: Ma, I'm here.

When she sees me. She looks calm now.

A: Lisa, why are you late again to go home? I told you to answer my call every day.

L: I'm sorry, ma, I forgot to charge my phone. But I am already here now, safe and sound.

My mother stuck up and looked so shocked when she saw my face.

A: What the fuck! What happened to your mouth and neck?

My mom immediately goes near me. She looks so worried about my state. She holds my face and checks all the marks and wounds.

L: I was attacked by a big cat. Hahaha

A: What? Don't annoy me, Lisa. Where did you get those things? Did you have trouble again?

L: No, I didn't do trouble; I just went to a forest. Hahaha

A: Stop annoying me, Lala.

I know my mother will not stop until she gets an answer. She is still checking all my wounds. I just let her.

A: Who gave you these kiss marks? And Lala, these are not the teeth of a cat. You even let yourself be bitten by someone else.

L: Haha, because I make out with my girlfriend, ma.

A: What! Do you already have a girlfriend?

L: Yes, but we already broke up earlier.

A: Be serious, Lisa!

L: I'm serious, ma. We already broke up.

A: Well, congratulations. I am very happy for you.

L: Hahaha, and why?

A: Because you already made out with someone. And I think that woman is very wild.

L: Hahaha, yes, she was wild and sadistic. But then, I'm hurt by what she did.

A: I think so; it was evident on your face.

L: Not only did she hurt me physically but also emotionally.

A: Owww.. So it's not just a hookup.

L: Nope.

A: What's the reason? You involved feelings now, Lisa?

L: I don't know.

A: Well, I know you, Lala. You will not be disappointed like that if that woman doesn't hurt your ego. And you even let her touch you physically. Did she tame your trauma?

L: Yes, she tame me, mama. She's different from my flings. Maybe because I really like her. But she rejected me in front of her mother and slapped my face while we were in the midst of our heated session. I didn't protect myself from her.

A: Shit! So she hurt my only baby.

L: Yes, she is the first woman that hurt your baby.

Mama hugs me so tight. I feel her concern.

L: I am ok now, Ma. She already said sorry.

A: Then why are you still sad. Did not really end up well? What's the reason for the breakup?

L: Because I want to own her now.

A: What do you mean?

L: I want to marry her.