Chapter 41: You'll Be Safe Here

Lisa POV 

I go home so disappointed because of what Jennie did. I am longing to see her today and have a chance to feel her body again, but she didn't let me even taste her lips, which are so addictive. I don't get it. I didn't do wrong to her; I even obeyed her, but she hanged me, and my dick is now suffering from blue balls because of what she did. She's really testing my patience.

I am sitting at the dining table while munching on this food that I can't even understand the taste.

A: What happened?

L: What?

A: You are thinking so deeply. Did someone defeat you today?

L: No one defeated me, and please don't mind me, mama; I am concentrating to eat.

A: Hey easy, and why are you so grumpy?

L: Am I?

A: Yes you are.

L: I'm sorry.

A: Well by the way, after this dinner, I will go now.

L: Huh? Where are you going?

A: Lala, I told you yesterday that I have three days of volunteer work to do. So please behave while I am not around.

L: Behave? I am trying to behave, mama. You are like Jennie. I am so pissed off now!

A: Hahaha. So Jennie defeated you today.

L: No, she didn't, and you know I cannot accept defeat.

A: Ok, if you say so. But remember this Lala, not all the time we can get what we want.

L: No, mama, you're wrong, and I disagree with you on that thing, because if I want something, I will not stop until I get it.

My phone vibrates. I immediately got it.

"You didn't inform me if you had already arrived at your house". Jennie's message.

I immediately replied to her message.

I take a picture with my mama.

A: Who is that?

L: It's Jennie; I will send proof that I am here now. Smile mama.

A: Ok!

L: "I am so sorry I forgot, but I am here now, my wife. I am eating my dinner now. I love you".

J: Don't forget to drink water. I love you too.

While I am typing, I am hearing mama giggles. Then, after I sent the message, I looked at her.

L: What?

A: It looks like you are having a hard time pleasing Jennie now, and you are even shaking while typing. Hahaha

L: Fuck! No!

A: That's ok, Lala; sometimes you just need to submit to anyone, and I am very happy for you.

L: Well, if that makes you happy, I will just let you think that way for now, mama.

A: Hahaha, by the way, are you done eating now, because I really need to go now, Lala?

L: Mama, don't leave me here alone. It's so boring here.

A: Are you kidding me, Lala? If I know after this, you will get out and hang out with some people that I really don't know.

L: Well, even though I want to, I can't.

A: And why?

L: Jennie threatened me not to go outside without her permission.