Chapter 18: Stay

Jennie POV 

I am so shocked by what is happening right now. Is this even true? Lisa exploded a big scandal that can destroy the reputation of our school. I feel mixed emotions. I feel pity for what happened to Lisa's mom; she didn't deserve it, and at the same time, I'm raging for Tae's and his friends actions. What they did was too much. They might be put in jail because of that. Lisa is so smart to have that kind of evidence. She has the advantage of fighting for the justice she wants.

But honestly, I am worried for Lisa. She is banging on our hierarchy. I don't know if she can make it to fight justice until the end. She has no influence at all.

After Lisa goes down from the stage, Many students didn't recover from the shock. The emcee tries to calm the students because the program is not yet finished.

"Alright everyone. We heard a sad story of Lisa. Don't worry about it. The school will take action on what happened to our dearest scholar. But let's just take that thing out for awhile and listen for our today's speaker".

Then the emcee introduces the speaker for the event.

We thought that the scandalous scene was over.
But when the guest speaker starts now to discuss. He clicked on the slide of his presentation, but the big screen turned black for a minute. We thought it was just a technical error. But we are so shocked to see Tae's naked body on the big screen with edited words on it.

"Tiny Dicky" 

Some of the students release a loud gasp. Some are laughing at the picture; they are even humilating Tae. The whole crowd is so noisy. There are so many reactions.

I look everywhere and try to find where my fiancee is right now. Then I see him and his friends running ragingly at the backstage. He is trying to stop the presentation on the big screen. I don't know what to feel for him right now. I need to be with him. He badly needs me, but my mind tells me not to go with him.

The speaker didn't have a chance to speak at all. The program was messed up.

My mind is so tired from digesting all these scenes that happened. Aaaahhhh!

And who has the guts to post that disgusting picture?

You are the only suspect on my mind. I am thinking that you are the one who did this, Lisa.

----------------------------------

When the program ended. I immediately messaged Lisa. I need to talk to her. I want to warn her about the possible things that may happen to her if she bangs Kim's family.

I don't know what the verdict of the school with Tae will be after what happens. But why do I feel more worried about Lisa than Tae?

Maybe because Lisa is the victim in this situation. I didn't message Tae and inform him where I am right now because I am really mad at him. I don't want to talk to him for now.

"Lisa, where are you? We need to talk".
I sent this message to Lisa.

I am waiting for her reply. I am here now in the garden of the school, hoping I can see her. Lisa hadn't seen my message. I called her, but the line was busy.

I am tired of thinking, and my head is aching. In the hour that passed, I didn't have a chance to see her. I left school.

When I got home. I immediately checked Hanni's room. I am tired and frustrated.

I want to talk to my sister. I lay down on her bed and hugged her.

H: What happened, Unnie?

J: Nothing. I just want to hug you.