Chapter 33: Sorry, Sorry

Lisa POV

I am now here again in my car shop. Thankfully, Mr. Park kept his promise. He got my car shop back. I used my time and days to do something here. I am really enjoying new ideas and making them a reality.

But I stopped working when I heard the voice of my mother.

I immediately looked at her. She looks so mad.

"Why does she need to go here again? It's too far from our new house".

A: Lala, you are here again!

L: Yes, ma. I just need to finish something.

A: Lala, you are already four days absent. Your professor already called me this morning about your absences. This is not good!

L: Well, I am just busy, mama.

A: You are a college student. You are supposed to study at school. Why are you hiding here?

L: I am not hiding.

A: Then what's the matter? You always go home late. You didn't even eat at home. You look so tired and sleepy every day.

L: My brain is in hyper mode, mama. I need to isolate myself from others.

A: That's why you are occupying yourself by doing something nonsense.

L: This is not nonsense.

A: Well, every time you are in that mode. You are making machines to satisfy your boredom. Don't waste your time here, Lisa. Go to school!

L: I am not finished with what I am making. Seulgi and I need to test this first.

A: What the fuck! Lisa, don't involve Seulgi again. Remember the time she's been hospitalized because you two roleplayed Iron Man? Thankfully, you didn't burn her skin.

L: Because I made that machine for only two days. But this time, I will make sure that I do not make any mistakes.

A: Stop being playful, Lisa. Making robots is not for your age anymore. Go to school tomorrow.

L: No, just give me more days. Next week, I'll go to school.

A: Jennie is always looking for you. She's been asking me about you for about four days now.

L: Hehehe, why's she looking for me?

A: I think she's very worried about you.

L: Really? And what did you say about me?

A: I told her, that I don't have any idea why you are not going to school.

L: Why? You should tell her the truth, that I am just here doing some stuff.

A: I don't want to, because I know you, you will just disturb her or annoy her. She needs peace.

L: She will not experience any peace at all because she didn't see me. I think she missed me now so much. Hahaha

A: So, are you saying to me that you just want to do this so that Jennie will miss you?

L: No. I just really want to take my time alone. If I do not do this, I will put her in a very hard situation.

A: What do you mean?

L: She's not ready yet to come out.

A: Oww, so are you hurt?

L: No.

A: Liar.

L: Ok, I am a little hurt. So I just give her time and space to think.