Young Blood, Old Souls

[Episode opens with reading from a focused on the history of the Boiling Isles.]

King: The Boiling Isles, born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan slain by king Arthur the king of Camelot. This original magic was so potent, all life on the Isles evolved to wield magic too. For years, we explored those power freely. Until a mysterious witch appeared who declared that he, and he alone, could speak to the island. He said that we were using magic all wrong. His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became... Emperor Belos. Belos said that mixing magic was wrong, that only he had that right. So, he created the coven system. And there, our knowledge was restricted, and our potential sealed away. Those who resist are called wild witches, and they face harsh punishment. But he wasn't the only one to raise into power, a few years after Emperor Belo came into rule, he was approach by a man who called himself Hades. He promises the only thing Belos could not achieve in all of he's years as ruler the home of the one who killed the Titan Camelot in return, we would rule by Belos side. To Belos that was too good to pass so on March 1 they attack Camelot destroying their nation and killing hundreds to thousands of people to a great victory but to others a great lose. emperor Belos has since retreated into His Castle with Hades by he's side. There are whispers that say their planning something big.

[Cut away from the book to King and in the latter's room.]

King: I wonder if catching Eda was part of their big plan, I mean Y/n getting capture sure wasn't. What do you think, Luz? Luz?

[Luz stares at the tag on her cape, reading: "To a young witch from her proud mentor EDA". And a picture of her and Y/n]

Luz: [puts on the cape] I don't care what Belos or Hades are up to... because today, I'm saving Eda and Y/n!

[Cut to Luz opening the door to a room decorated with weapons.]

King: Luz, what are you doing?

Luz: This is serious, King. Eda used her power to save me and got caught by Lilith. Now she's the Owl Beast and is being taken before the Emperor! I don't know what he's planning to do with Eda, and hades capture Y/n and expose he's linages but I'm going to rescue them.

King: Haven't you been listening to me? He's the Emperor! and has Lord Hades by he's side there the most powerful witches alive!

Luz: King, please try to understand. Eda and Y/n are in this situation because of me. Because of my stupid choice. I have to make up for it.

King: But she's in her Owl Beast form! How will she even recognize you? and y/n will be guarded by the strongest of the emperor coven how will you free him.

Luz: I don't know. But I have to try anyway.

King: Well then, I'm going too.

Luz: King...

King: Me and Eda don't always see eye-to-eye, but I do consider her family. I want her back as much as you do. And is important to you so he's important to me too.

Luz: Alright. Then we've got no time to lose! [Runs out of the room.]

King: Nyeh!

[King throws the book on the ground, which opens to the page with Belos on it. Cut to Emperor Belos's throne room, focusing on the Titan's beating heart before panning down to the throne. Beast Eda runs around from Lilith.]

Lilith: Eda, stop that this instant!

[Beast Eda tears down a tapestry of Belos, begins chewing on it.]