Don't make me promises.....

Quote of the Chapter: "I am happy. Now that's just the saddest lie."

                                                                                             ---Unknown Author(Must be me once more!)

§§§§§§§☻☻☻☻☻☻☻§§§§§§§☻☻☻☻☻☻☻§§§§§§§☻☻☻☻☻☻☻§§§§§§§

Jenny couldn’t do anything but give in to the kiss. Dave and she had some great kisses and she always felt comfortable with him. But now, there’s no sparks. No magic. No nothing. She felt very awkward about it and when it was done, she felt empty.

Jenny still loves Dave but right now in her state, she doesn’t know what’s the difference between feelings and made-up emotions. She felt like she was a walking zombie. She looked at Dave and said,

                “I need some rest. I’ll talk to you later”

Dave nodded, understanding the situation. He smiled at her and replied,

                “Just think about what I said, alright? I love you, Jenny”

Jenny nodded her head and closed the door. Then she walked to her bed and cried once again. This time, not for Dave but for Brian. She betrayed Brian’s loyalty. She betrayed everything that she swore to him. She felt really bad inside and it was eating her. She couldn’t face him, especially now that there’s a secret that she couldn’t tell him. She just laid her head in the pillow and sunk into the deep oblivion.

1 month later…..

Jenny hasn’t seen Brian since the last time that he went into her door. She really misses talking to him. She was feeling really down this past few weeks and she needed someone to talk to. She told Trixie about her problems but her opinion is not enough. She couldn’t build enough courage to go to Brian’s apartment though. Calling her a coward will be the understatement of the year.

                “Boo!” a sudden sound was made beside her ear.

She squealed and almost fell down the stairs leading into the backyard. She saw her sister laughing at her and she glared at her,

                “What was that for? I didn’t know you’re back” she said, pulling her sister closer.

                “Well, I’m here anyway” her sister said, hugging her back.

                “So how was Italy?” she politely asked, sitting down once again.

She felt her sat down beside her but when she looked at her, her sister has her serious face,

                “I actually came back here for you. I know you’re having a hard time. So why don’t you tell me about it?”

I looked up in heaven and thank you for sending my guardian angel so fast,

                “It’s about Dave and Brian.” she stared, “I still love Dave but there’s something that changed between us. We’re not the Old Jenny and Dave anymore. There’s something that we lost along the way, Allie and I’m uncertain to risk my future with him. But with Brian––“she suddenly stopped loss on what to say.

                “With Brian you have that magic that you’re always looking for?” her sister supplied.

Jenny nodded and continued,