Chapter 13: And There Shall Be Truth In Drama

I sat down quietly on my chair in the kitchen next morning. I didn't sleep all night, more like stared at the phone debating whether to call him or not. I voted the later at last. I was feeling so bad for what I did to him. Because I could not keep my fucking mouth shut. I was feeling so..... I don't know..

This feeling wasn't familiar. I was wanting to go out and scream for him. To come back and take me with him wherever he wanted. I just wished this never happened, this stupid fight.

He had brought me an Ipad. It had a small sticky note where he wrote this was to just skype properly whenever he went abroad for whatever reasons. I wont lie. I had tears in my eyes after reading that.

" Ethan, what happened with you and Damien?" dad asked as he passed me some pancakes.

I shook my head.

Weakly.

" I heard you two arguing last night. He didn't look too well yesterday when he left. Did you hit him?" he asked making me frown at him.

" For once Dad, could you not think of me as a street gang fighter or a thug?! There are things when I am not responsible for okay?!! I am not always the one who cause problems in everybody's life!!" I snapped making dad shocked and Cecily crying.

" Ethan..."

" I am going to school. Don't bother the lunch money." I grumbled grabbing my back pack. I slammed the door and ran towards school.

I never felt so neglected and hurt in my life. Not even when my mom died. That bastard. That devil! It was all his fault. He was the one who started all this and I don't even know why I was the one suffering.

This feeling wasn't good. Wasn't good.

I reached school in some minutes as I was running very fast to throw out my emotions. Jenna arrived shortly after I did and we went class together.

What went inside after that changed my whole life. Matthew Sanders.

Fucking Matthew Sanders.

" Here comes the Fairy!!" he shouted and everybody in the whole class laughed. I could feel Jenna tense beside me. She could see what was coming. Fuck! I could see what was coming. But how the fuck...?!!

I glared at him as he strotted towards me. I gritted my teeth as he came face to face with me and smirked.

" So now I know why the fuck did this little shit came up to fight with me the whole time?" he shouted to the whole class to which his friends snickered.

He chuckled and pushed me back that was out of the class. The students walking in the corrider paused to see what was happening. I could see guys and girls staring at me. I looked at Jenna who was coming towards me.

" What are you? his dyke friend!!" Matthew snarled at her to whichshe glared at him.

" Leave her the fuck alone." I growled at him. He turned towards me and smirked.

" Oh! And here I thought his mouth was stuffed with cocks. Bet his mouth was watering whenever we went hand in hand." He snarled. I pushed him back towards the wall. The whole crowd gasped as they gathered around.

" Listen you dipshit! If you think you are gonna get high and mighty by doing this, you are just fucking wrong, you hear me!!" I shouted at him.

He laughed as he got me off him.

" Ethan stop!!" Jenna cried pulling me towards her. I was pissed. Way pissed. No one could stop me! No one.

" The faggot ain't got the balls to face us. He thinks sleeping with the teacher is gonna bring some for him. Well, guess what!!" Matthew said as he approached me again.