Chapter 15: Goodbye Drama

After I said my byes to Jenna and her parents, I walked out at the parking lot to meet Damian waiting for me. He smiled a little and opened up the door for me. I didn't know what to talk about so the conversation during the drive ended in small talks of How are you and fine, thank you. He said 'Congratulation' four times, I had to inwardly roll my eyes at the awkwardness. Is this how it feels to talk with exes or what. So we just listened to the radio while he drove.

He had bought a new car as the color was different. Well, I have a bad taste in cars. I am that bad.

He tried to concentrate on driving as he tried not to make eye contact with me. Somehow, I found that adorable. The hotel he talked about took fifteen minutes to reach. I had to close my jaw because the quiet, No-one-will-disturb-us hotel was a 5 star hotel. The Cicada.

Oh man.

He opened my door which was kinda embarassing for me, I was not used to this kind of treatment. He ushered me inside and checked in in the reception. The whole trip to the room was silent. He kept quiet for a while. I didn't even know why I was here? What the hell was I doing? The urge to go back was emmense but I would be doing wrong to Damian if I didn't let him speak as he says. This was the last talk and next week I would be in New York with a new life to start.

The room looked... expensive and really quiet. I smiled as I went inside and examined the hall. He dropped his jacket on the floor and waited for me to talk or something.

" Well..." I said clearing my throat. He smiled and shrugged.

" Its been what?... 2 months since we saw each other eye to eye." he said sitting on one of that expensive couch.

" Actually its one month and three weeks since we broke up." I said looking down at the floor. Very well furnished floor.

"Wow..." he sighed.

" Yeah..." I said with a small smile. He got up and came towards me. Suddenly I got the urge to look at his face.

Oh...fuck.

He looked so handsome even with the beard and his muscles strained even with his t shirt on.

Damn, he's hot!

" Thanks, I guess." he said with a chuckle.

Did I just say that out loud? I slapped my mouth shut and stared at him blushing.

"You know, that's how we met. You,speaking to yourself. It was fascinating and amusing." he said coming closer. I smirked at him crossing my arms.

" Oh really?" I said with a smile. " I thought you fell for me. Thanks to know I was just fascinating and amusing."

" Oh, I did." he said grabbing my waist all of a sudden and bringing me closer to him. Our faces inches apart. My breath hitched.

There it was again. That moment when everything stops like you are running between the space and time. Like you... are Flash or something. You don't notice anyone, not even your freaking parents are near you. Like it is the end of the world and this was it. Like a last fuck.

" Damian.." I whispered looking at his lips. Those delicious lips..

" Huh.." He said doing the same. I gulped.

" What are you doing?" I asked as I clutched his thin shirt. It was as if our bodies were synced. As if doing this was just the thing our bodies were made for.

" I love you." he said and smashed his lips on mine. My lips moved as if on their own.

His tongue entered my mouth and explored every part of my mouth. As if claiming it. I moaned loudly as we kissed. Oh god... I missed him, his lips. His everything. I love him. So much that I can let him go for his good.