Chapter 14: Rough Edges In Drama

This is the second last chapter for this book.

The playlist for this chapter are as follows:

* Wanted: Hunter Hayes

* I knew you were trouble: Taylor Swift

* Cheyenne: Jason Derulo

* One last Dance: One Ok Rock

* Red: Taylor Swift

That's it. I know, kinda short but eh, What the hell?!! Worked my ass out at this chapter even though I am having exam.

Dedicated to all the readers who loves this book

Anyways, enjoy it. :)

******************************

Finally, the graduation.

The event I have been waiting for. Jenna and I have agreed to move out next week and go to New York. We got in the university and all. Dad was all proud and was not ashamed to announce that to whole neighbourhood.

I told him he should thank Jenna for making me study my ass off. He of course called her for dinner that night to repay. Jenna was quite delighted with that offer. Since dad knew I was gay, he never doubted me and Jenna and so he allowed her to have a sleepover with me.

It was a nice day. Except I had many things in mind which I didn't want to share with anyone.

All those things pointed at Damian. I missed him a lot. Jenna or dad didn't need pshyic power to know that. Sighing and all made is obvious I guess.

But I was okay. I wanted to turn a new leaf in my life. A new, fresh chapter to go on.

And so the graduation came in the blink of an eye. With a cap and robe, I sat beside Jenna smiling as they called one by one for the certificate. It was a suprise that even Matthew passed through that. He had a big stupid grin on his face as he took his certificate and gave victory shout at the crowd who of course gave out a bigger shout. Maybe it was the football team. We clapped as names had been called out one by one. I turned back at my dad and waved at him. He was with Cecily waving at me with a smile.

Jenna and I got our graduation certificate too and waited for the ceremony to end. The valedictorian had a beautiful speech about how it was beginning of our lives and there was a wonderful world waiting for us to welcome us. She even talked about hardships and how all those were for just for a matter of time cause at the end everything was going to be alright.

Somehow that made sense.

After the graduation ceremony we all went to our parents. Dad looked like he was gonna cry or like he had finished crying. Cecily squealed as I gave her kisses on her cheeks. Dad took the certificate and sighed happily.

" Your mom would be so proud if she was here." he said in his quivering voice. He was doing it agaian.

" Hey, I know she is." I said with a smile as I hugged him. He smiled.

" I know where we should go to celebrate!" He said giving Cecily a back ride. I walked beside him looking at him.
" Where?" I asked taking out my robe.
" Taco Restuarant. Just opened near our home." He said. I shrugged and nodded.

" Or do you wanna go to a fancy restuarant?" He asked.

" Nah, they give very little to what you pay. The lamb is burnt like hell and dipped in salt." I said to which he winced.