AN IMPORTANT NEWS

Hi guys!

Thank you for choosing this book to read!! I really appreciate your votes and comments which tends to give me boost to write more for you.

I have been selected for a course in Film School and for the past two months it's been hectic. So hectic I forgot to notice my laptop was damaged (again). Keyboards aren't functioning so I will not be writing for a while..well, till I get my new one. So sorry about that *bows*

I've been checking up on my books through my phone and am having this really huge urge to finish the books but somehow life just fucked me.

Anyways the main thing is I want to participate in this new 2017 Literature Awards and I want to put this book on LGBTQ category. Actually I've already done that. *Nervous laugh*

So guys if you love this book as much as I do please go to 2017 Literature Awards and put the book's name with the author's link over there or in any category you want. (Just read the rules..okay)

If you do so guys this will be my first entry in any award thingy. I've collected every ounce of courage I have in me to do this so please do support this book!!

I'll give you candy (?)

Please comment what do you feel about it okay?
Thank you

Love you guys

Ciao!! (/^∆^)/