Epilogue: End Drama..or is it?

Damien ' POV

This takes place before he meets Ethan in the last chapter. In London.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The bar hadn't changed at all. It was the same, even the neon light that flickered every now and then. I smiled as I adjusted my jacket and a small duffel bag over my shoulder. The door creaked when I opened it and the chime of the bell grabbed the attention of my friend, Mark who was busy settling bottles on the shelves.

" Damien! What a lovely suprise!" He shouted as he jumped and slid through the bar table and hugged the soul out of me making me chuckle loudly.

" Its nice to see you too." I replied as he took me inside the lounge section.

" Haven't seen you play a game nowadays, mate? You got fired or what?" he joked as he took out a bottle of brandy. I just smiled but I think I gave away the emotions as his faded away and sat beside me with a worried face.

" What happened, Dame?" he asked. I sighed and shook my head.

" Its just... nothing is going right,Mark." I replied with a sad smile. Mark patted my back and pushed a tumbler glass with brandy towards me.

" I am not gonna ask things if you don't wanna say, Dame. I trust you. Any decision you make in that problem, I know you will make the right choice. so..." he said with smile slapping my back, " It's time to forget those shits for now."

" Really." I asked smirking. Mark shrugged and gestured towards the club thumping upstairs. I chuckled.

" Come on. I don't wanna make you regret coming London for nothing." he said.

My head hurt as I shoved the girl grinding on my crotch. I groaned as I tried to find a seat near the bar. Joe, the bartender smiled teasingly.

" I thought you were just getting started." Joe said making a drink for another customer. I grunted as I massaged my temples. Even if I had taken two bottles of whiskey, I couldn't forget the person I wanted to forget.

Ethan. Fucking Ethan.

Even when my head wasn't working as it should and the walls of the club was swirling in front of my eyes, the brown eyes that kept me awake at night was in my mind. His smile which took my breath away and those remarks which he snapped at me whenever he was embarassed was always resonating in my ears. I was on the verge of breaking down. Is this how it feels to be heartbroken.

Mark shouted through the loud music, " Come on man, Let's get going. We've got all night." I shook my head and shooed him away making the bartender laugh.

The girls who were all over me tonight were squealing and pulling me to dance. Mark cheered them as they took my drunk ass to the dance floor. I didn't last long.

I ran towards the bathroom to puke my guts out.

I cursed God, I cursed my family, I cursed Ethan. Most of all Ethan. For leaving me like this.

I couldn't even look myself in the mirror. It made me rethink my decisions and life choices. It made me feel miserable to see how I ran away from my problems. When I should be pursuing towards what I want, I was scared of the consequences ahead. I washed my face with eyes closed.

" Yeah, I know it went shit but how could I know he lipsynced." said a voice in one of the stall.

I stared at the direction trying to figure out who was it. (I was still drunk)