Chapter 2- Turn of events in the drama

He was a Devil.

A conniving Devil.

He was everywhere. In the class. At the gym. In the library. Garden. Cafeteria.

You name it.

He was a freaking stalking Devil. I had made it clear that I wasn’t gay at all. But he was all deaf ears to me. He was always giving this creepy perverted smile whenever our eyes meet. I swear, I will knock off all the teeth from his mouth. And to top that he is a celebrity. A freaking professional football player. And our coach’s son. And our school adores him.

Adorable??? My hairless ass!!! What the fuck he thinks of himself?? Except being an All star football player. Seriously, if he comes and touches me...(A/N: you are going to melt in his arms) I am going to cut off his balls and make him eat it. Freaking eat it!!!!!

For now he seems kind of busy so I am kind of relieved.  I found myself in the busy school hall with the noises of clanking of lockers, thumping of basketballs, laughter, shouts and screams. I sighed as I put on my hood and walk ignoring the brainless motherfuckers. I saw faraway Matthew Sanders with his girlfriend. Busy.......eating each other so I thought it was the best time to walk off quietly. I had two free periods so I went to the library where all the bookworms meet. For me it was a place where no one bothered me. As I opened the door my eye caught the colourful poster for the prom which was two months later.

“Prom.....where all the Barbies and Kens meet.” Said a girl standing beside me. She was all Goth. And rock and roll type. I looked at her and asked, “ So you too a promo phobic?”

She scoffed and said, “ So thats what they call it these days?”

“ No, a word I just invented.” I said with a smirk.

“Nice.” She muttered with a hint of smile.

“Never seen you before.” I said looking at the poster .

She sighed. “ New student. I am repeating senior year so yeah got transferred here by the folks.” She muttered.

“Not any of my business but where are you from?” I asked looking at her. She had brown eyes which looked like melted chocolate.

“ Florida. Not exactly a sun lover though.” She said. “Mom grew up in Oklahoma so here I am. Repeating the generation thingy. I am Jenna by the way."

“ Ethan,” I said as we shook hands. We smiled.

“ Well, I see here bonding do I?” said the voice that made me shiver like a rattle snake. I looked in the front to find Damian smiling away like an idiot. UGGGGHHH!!

“ You must be the new girl here in the middle of the term. Hi, I am Damian Steel, your gym coach and chemistry teacher.” He said shaking hands with her. Chemistry teac- What the fuck?

“ Jenna Mills. You aren’t Damian steel from the famous White wolves Football team are you?” She asked. Was I leaving under a rock??

“ I suppose I am.” He said with a smile. He looked at me and i immediately avoided eye contact.

“ Mr. Salt, can you help with these paper works? Its kind of heavy!!” he said with a small laugh.

Jenna looked at me and said, “ You do have Physics class right?” I nodded.

“ Well then see you after lunch.” She said and walked towards library.

After a long (awkward) silence, I looked up to see Damian staring at me with a smile. I scoffed and walked in the opposite direction.

“ Good morning, Ethan. You look lovely today!” he said walking beside me.

“ Lovely??? My ass!! What the fuck do you think?? I’m wearing a tutu or something.” I snapped. He chuckled and said, “ Even in tutu you would look lovely as hell you know.”