Ninetails

Meet Aleu a beautiful Ninetails but ever since She was born as a Vulpix, She suffered a horrible accident.

She was silent and She never learned how to speak, but this doesn't mean that She can, Aleu chooses not to talk.

But when She evolved into the beautiful Ninetails, She may look adorable and attractive.

But Her past always haunts Her every night, whenever Aleu sleeps but Her Mother Nine has always been there for Her.

She may of grown up and evolved into a Ninetails but She evolved way too early and I mean way to early.

But even after the accident Aleu was paralysed from the waist down and ever since then She's been incontinent ever since Her evolution.

Aleu may of recovered from the injury but paralysed and She never spoke a word not once.

She felt scared and terrified of Herself completely but seriously She's a Ninetails for crying out loud.

But it's a real mystery to what happened to Her, why not say anything Aleu.

What kind of trauma would traumatised Her and She is wearing diapers every night ever since the accident.

No matter who spoke to Her, She looked unhappy about something but what could it be.

Nine didn't know what to do with Her daughter Aleu but every once in a while, She would cry 😢 💔 and She'll always be heartbroken.

But who could love Aleu if She doesn't communicate with anyone and who could fall in love with someone like Her.