Aleu And Nine

When Aleu finally made it back home She then went straight towards water to wash out the blood from Her left eye and once She was finished cleaning it.

She then dryed Herself with Her own tail but the damage 💔 😢 was done, Aleu was completely blind and She can't see anything in Her left eye.

But when Nine found Aleu She couldn't believe what She had done to Her daughter and said:

"Aleu I thought I'd find you here but I want you to kno...".

Aleu then looked straight into Her Mother with Her right eye saying:

"I'm completely blind in My left eye thanks to you Mum and THAT WAS NOT A COMPONENT!."

When Nine went up to Aleu She couldn't believe what Aleu did but all She did was run away from Her Mum and said nothing to Her.

But when She saw Her original bed and then layed down She felt scared of Her Mother Nine and the moment Nine saw Aleu...

She was crying😭 and curled up into a ball shivering with fear in Her right eye but Nine wasn't in the mood for this.

She then grabbed onto Aleu's fur and finally She removed Her diaper off Her and then She told Her:

"Aleu I'm sorry for hurting you like this but it was hard for Me to really hurt you 💔 and there's no way that I can even help you and know what you're feeling right now towards Me."

Aleu then slowly looked at Her and didn't even care what Her Mother was going to do with Her and She didn't care about anything to Herself anymore.

But when She spoke to Her and asked:

"Mum I deserve to be punished by whatever you do with Me... I just don't care about anything anymore because I don't know what to do with Myself."

Nine explained to Her:

"Aleu I'm not going to punish you despite what you did, those assholes had it coming for themselves and besides who else would of thought that someone like you could kill.

I'm not happy about how many you killed but I'm glad that you stopped yourself from killing the leader of the company but...

Your right about one thing tho, Aleu your going to be punished but not by Me but from your owner because you left Her alone and your going back to Jasiri and stay with Her but I'm coming with you to stay and I'm not leaving your side ever again."