Aleu's Nightmare

When Aleu finally went to sleep due to the hard training She had put Herself into battle and being prepared for the takedown for the Viridian City Studios Company.

She dreamed about Her parents all 3 of them together again but Aleu was still a Vulpix at this point of time.

Aleu said to Her Mum Nine:

"Where we going Mummy?."

Nine explained:

"Oh Aleu, what am I supposed to do with you because I love you whether you're wearing diapers or not."

Aleu looked at Herself and She wasn't wearing one on Herself and then She said:

"Mummy I'm not incontinent I never was, why you lie to Me.?"

Then Nine came up to Her and then She looked carefully at Aleu and then She attacks Her daughter.

Aleu then fell down to the ground and then She heard a crinkle sound and felt a diaper on Herself and then She was also in shock.

When Aleu finally got back up She couldn't believe what just happened to Her, She'd wet Herself badly and then She looked at Her Mum saying:

"Aleu don't worry about it I'll help you change but at a price.

Conner will you please help Me change our daughter Aleu and by the way, Aleu you look so adorable wearing them."

Aleu then slowly got back up but Her Mother Nine told Her countless times to stay still.

Aleu's Mother then reached out to grab a diaper and then She removed the wet one Herself and then She putted the replacement on Aleu.

But when She was finished, Aleu then slowly got back up and then She looked at Herself wearing a diaper on but then suddenly Her ears perks up and then She heard a gun shot.

Which killed both of them but then Aleu ran out of Her home and then suddenly She was hit by a moving truck which almost killed Her.

But when She tried to get back up and then Aleu heard the truck stopped then it literally drove backwards and the moment it killed Aleu.

She woke up screaming and crying😭.