Aleu VS Nine

When Aleu finally bursted into the door to where the Captain was but She had a gun locked and loaded.

Aleu was about to use Her Flamethrower to end the Captain's life but suddenly it was interrupted by another.

Then Aleu stopped and turned Herself around and then She was face to face with Her Mother Nine and She said to Aleu:

"Aleu STOP THIS RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!."

Aleu then finally said to Her:

"If you think I'm going to stop this then you'll have no choice but to take Me down."

Nine then said one word to Her "Fine".

Aleu And Nine then attacked one another using the same power of destruction.

Aleu then used Her Hyper Beam and Nine used Flamethrower and both moves collided with each other which exploded.

Then Aleu used Protect and then She just ran straight towards Nine to use Bite and the moment She bitted Nine.

Nine used Scratch and it made Aleu's left eye to bleed causing Her to become blind.

But She wasn't giving up and said to Her:

"You honestly believe that you could stop Me Mum then GO AHEAD AND DO YOUR WORST!."

Nine then said to Her:

"Aleu I'm not going to fight you like this EVER, I mean look around yourself...

CAN'T YOU SEE, it's OVER ALEU, LET'S JUST GO HOME...".

Aleu then looked around and faced the Captain but She was still ready to use the gun.

But Aleu then used Her Flamethrower and it then hitted the weapon and then the Captain letted go of it due to it being hot and disintegrated.

But finally Aleu then ran straight towards the window and finally She smashed straight through it and the moment She landed onto the ground and then turned Herself around and used Her Flamethrower at the trucks and it made all of them explode.

Once She was finished Aleu then ran off and fled the area and disappeared into the night.

But when Nine left the building and saw the remains of the radio station...

All Nine wondered was where did Aleu ran off to.