Aleu VS...

Aleu eventually arrived at the gate but She arrived sometime in the night and the moon was full.

She didn't care how late She'd arrived at the building but one way or the other this place is going down even if She doesn't come out of this alive.

Revenge is the only thing on Her mind.

Aleu didn't say anything to anyone She came across but when She slowly walked inside and through the gate successfully.

Aleu then hid Herself and then She just patiently waited for the right moment to strike.

When She saw a guard coming Aleu's way She then jumped out of Her hiding spot and then She just Bites the human hard enough to make Him bleed.

But suddenly She heard someone coming Her way to find out what's going on.

And then She just carefully disappeared and then She just hid Herself inside a vehicle and then She heard voices shouting:

"What happened to you.?"

Said the first guard.

"Bitch it was a Ninetails with a murdering look in Her eyes and another thing is that I recognised Her and from the looks of it She he...".

???:

"Frank... you Ninetails... the moment I find you I'm going to kill you Myself."

But when The first guard calls on His radio He said:

"Captain be on a lookout for a Ninetails and whatever you... oh shi...".

Aleu then attacked Him and then She just clawed Him to death but in doing so, Her paws and claws were covered in His blood.

Then She immediately ran off to the main entrance entrance of the radio station.