First Challenge

Aleu couldn't believe what Nine had done to Her and then She looked at Her Mum saying:

"What is the Challenge Mum?".

Nine said:

"Now this is the first challenge for the pair of us...

But I'm afraid to inform you about the challenge will envole us to be wearing protection.

But since you need to change yourself and dry yourself Aleu then you can take care of this yourself since your old enough to."

Aleu And Nine then got out of the river and then they both went inside the home and while Aleu was drying Herself.

Nine was diapering Herself and when She was finally outside and wearing one in the open, She waited for Aleu to come out.

Aleu was successful to dry Herself and then She removed Her diaper off Herself and then She putted on a dry one on Herself immediately.

When Aleu finally came out of the house and saw Her Mum saying to Her:

"Right we each get a chance to hurt one another 3 times but there will be no sex or BDSM but the pain will be limited to the humiliation and embarrassed one another but we are not going to use any of our moves at all.

Aleu since your the youngest, you can go first but understand there are limitations to what we can do to each other...

So Aleu what is it what you want Me to do?."

Aleu then slowly looked around and then She went inside the house and looked around but She couldn't believe what She found inside a chest.

Aleu then brought the chest out and then She opened it up and looked inside it and found a couple of torching devices like a real crowbar, some inappropriate devices and a secret weapon for last.

She then picked up the crowbar and then She said to Her Mum:

"Mum I want to beat you up with this crowbar Myself and you can tell Me when you feel like your going to cry.

But don't think I'm going easy on you anymore...".

Aleu then whacked Her Mother 5 times in the right side of Her leg so hard that it actually did make Her cry 😢 😭 hard enough for Her to see with Her own right eye.

When She stopped, Aleu then thew away the crowbar and it landed back inside the house.

Nine then pulled hard enough on Her right leg and pulled it back into the socket.

Then Nine spoke to Her:

"Aleu... what 😢 the fuck is wrong with you but where did you find that chest.

Because if you want to be rough then let Me show you what real pain is actually like.

If you think that I can't handle a crowbar hitting Me then please don't worry Aleu I'm here to protect your ass but lets see...

Perfect."

When Nine found the chest She found the perfect weapon to use on Her daughter and then She brought out...

A specialised diaper for Aleu to wear.

"Aleu put this on and remove the diaper your wearing right now."

Aleu then removed the diaper off Herself and then She looked carefully on the inside of the diaper She was going to wear for punishment.

But When She slowly putted it on She felt something going inside Her privates but then suddenly Her Mother picked up a remote control and then She said to Her:

"These types of diapers are meant for giving them orgasms but since your young Aleu then you're going to deal with your first and believe Me its going to hurt you more than it used to hurt Me because your father asked Me to wear this thing and He didn't remove it until I passed out.

But when I woke up 3 days later, He got Me pregnant but if it weren't for that you Aleu wouldn't be born."

Then She turned it on and then Aleu felt something moving very slowly going inside Her but She had no idea what She has putted on Herself.

When Nine then turned the switch to the fastest setting, Aleu finally felt pain from Her insides and when She asked Her to turn it off.

Nine saw that Aleu had learnt a lesson with real pain and when She turned off the remote.

Aleu then collapsed straight to the ground and then unconscious.

But then Nine said:

"Huh... just like Me when I weared that device."