Second Challenge

When Aleu finally woke up from Her unconscious state...

Nine then said to Her:

"Welcome back Aleu but I'd thought you'd be asleep for 3 days but instead less than a whole hour...

I'm impressed but I won the first round of the challenge, so think carefully about what you want to do next for the next challenge because I go to the extreme."

Aleu then slowly got back up and then She heard Her diaper crinkling but she felt sore from the inside of Herself completely.

When She standed up right She said to Her Mum:

"Alright Mother let's see how tough you really are because what you did to Me was completely humiliating...

But I want you to completely understand what I'm about to ask isn't going to be like last time.

So what I want you to do is completely fill your diaper with water but I'm afraid that I'm going to make sure that you drown but I'm not going to kill you but I...".

Aleu then picked up Nine and literally thrown Her out of the house and when She landed onto the ground...

She was just about to get back up but Aleu charged straight for Her and sent Her flying and when She landed into the water.

Nine remembered this was what She did to Aleu but worse for what is going to happen next.

Aleu then kicked Her hard enough and then She went deeper into the river and then finally said to Her:

"Aleu stop".

She completely refused to do so but this was Her punishment for what She did to Her for a month.

And then Aleu finally ran straight into Her and then She pushed Nine so deep into the river and then She then forced Nine's body and then She slowly started to drown because She couldn't swim at all.

And since both of them are fire types and also not capable to handle any water type moves because it hurts them the most.

Aleu then waited for about 10 minutes and then She finally thew Nine out of the water until She hitted the ground so hard that it actually caused Her to actually wet Herself completely.

But when Aleu ran straight towards Her Mother and then She picked Her up and thew Her again and this time She landed onto all four of Her paws but shivering with fear and embarrassed about what just happened to Her afterwards.

Then She looked into Aleu's eye when She came close to Her and said:

"Alright Aleu you win this round and now we are both tied but we still have one final challenge because this one is something that could possibly kill us.

And 😢 that is a race around our territory and whoever wins this round will be able to punish the looser.

But first lets get ourselves dryed and re-diapered first."