Aleu's Weekend

Aleu agreed to stay inside the house for the weekend and besides if She's is going to that Radio Station then She's going prepared.

So Aleu trained in a way that was suitable for Her own paws and speed, but She will be ready to attack whoever gets in Her way.

She started something simple like going up and down the stairs multiple times a day but only for about 3 hours straight.

She used Her own bedroom for a big training course to practice Her own moves.

Like Swift, Protect, Hyper Beam and Flamethrower for a last resort.

But when Jasiri found out about Aleu learning the move Flamethrower, She forbidden 🚫 it to be used inside the house including Hyper Beam.

So She used both moves whenever a opened window was left open.

But unfortunately using Protect wasn't much but it could come in handy for Herself and whoever She's battling with.

Aleu is carefully able to be helpful round the house but despite what Nurse Joy told Her not to do, She went against it.

So She trained harshly and pushed Herself to the extreme maximum of Her own paws.

And when the weekend was over, Aleu was ready to face Her biggest challenge ever, taking down the Viridian City Studios Radio Station.