Aleu And Nine 2

When Nine found Aleu She couldn't believe what She was seeing with Her own eyes and they widened in shock especially She had no clue what happened to Herself.

Then Nine spoke to Her saying:

"Aleu...".

Aleu carefully looked at Her Mum and said:

"Mummy is that... you but I don't understand... your dead."

Nine then said to Aleu:

"Yeah and you're wearing diapers still but a Mother's love can't ever be broken 💔 not even in death Aleu."

Aleu then looked at Her Mum saying next:

"Aleu?, I heard a couple of people who said that to Me, why?."

Nine explained to Aleu:

"Because I'm the one who gave you the name 'Aleu' in the first place and besides your still My daughter and nothing in this world would ever change that."

Aleu then looked straight into Her eyes and knew that She was telling Her the truth.

Aleu then slowly began to cry 😢 and then She finally ran up to Nine to cuddle Her Mother and She did the same thing to Her daughter.

But when Aleu's diaper crinkled when She sat down next to Nine and then She said:

"Mum where have you been after all this time."

Nine explained to Her:

"Well I saw a big bright light and I can't remember much but I'll tell you when you are older.

Because you did regress like a real Vulpix baby but your always going to be My baby girl and I love you Aleu.

But I 😭 still can't believe that you are talking again but why did you kept on being silent?".

Aleu carefully explains:

"Mum the reason why I was quite because I was literally scared and traumatised from the accident... but I 😭 I just got lost and I really missed you 💔 😢 and I can't live without you."

Aleu then cried😭 in front of Her Mother and Nine then comfortably Aleu towards Her and then She then dryed Aleu's tears with Her tail and finally looked like Herself again but Aleu's missing 3 tails ain't going to grow back but at least Her mind has returned back to normal.