Aleu Runs Away

Aleu then fell outside and then She hitted the ground but She immediately got back up and then She just kept on running away from Her home.

Despite that She had glass from the window She smashed straight through.

But once She was far enough, Aleu then bitted onto the glass and then She just pulled it out and then She spat it out of Her mouth.

But She 😭 cried and screamed in pain doing so to do it to Herself.

But once it stands raining, She removed Her diaper off and then She grabbed onto Her collar with Her paws and then She just pulled it off and finally left it onto the ground.

Then Aleu finally ran off straight back towards the wild and then She just headed back to home.

Jasiri called out to Aleu and She got no answer from Her at all.

But She's determined on finding Her no matter what.

Aleu then ran straight into the road and then suddenly, She got hit by a massive truck and then She was also run over.

Aleu shivers in pain barely still alive but the driver just continued with His journey but by the time Jasiri found Her laying down in the middle of the road.

Aleu then saw Her and then She just got back up but Her bones were cracked back into the right place.

Then Jasiri looked at Her and when Aleu walked back to Her owner and said nothing about what happened.

Aleu was more paralysed than before and when She tried to move Her back legs, they weren't moving anymore.

Jasiri said to Aleu:

"Aleu are you bloody insane, running away like that and now you're back legs and paws are never going to work again.

But I'm impressed how in the world that you could get back up after being run over by a truck.

But I can't believe you would do this to yourself Aleu, I mean this isn't normal behaviour.

Why because you are not invincible but your bones are crushed and you just get up and then you just refix your legs.

Doesn't it even hurt you... I understand that you miss Her but running away isn't the answer and running into the road and getting yourself killed isn't the answer either.

Bloody hell Aleu you've gotta take better care of yourself.

I need you with Me and besides, Aleu what you did to yourself I'm sorry to tell you but your going to be punished."

Aleu carefully moved away from Jasiri but not fast as last time due to Her injuries from Her back legs.