Heartbroken

Aleu then woke up the next morning and She realised what happened to Her wasn't a dream and everything that happened to Her was real.

Aleu then slowly looked at Her Mum saying to Her:

"Mum what happened to Me and why I am wearing a diaper on Me.?"

Nine explained to Her:

"Aleu your being punished and I'm sorry to say that you're incontinent and you are never going to be off the hook until I'm dead but we can't return to Viridian City but you already know why.

Heartbroken."

Aleu then said to Her Mum:

"My name is Aleu not Heartbroken...".

Then Nine said:

"Heartbroken is your name now and I'm not going to change your name back to 'Aleu' until your punishment is finally over when I say so."

Aleu then slowly looked at Her Mum saying:

"Why are you...".

Nine then went straight towards Her daughter and then She scratched Her hard enough to make Her bleed and when Nine stopped Her claws was dripping from Her own daughter's blood.

Aleu then looked at Her Mum and kept silent for a few hours but Her appearance was worse than what She was wearing on Herself.

Aleu then slowly got back up and then She ran off but Nine gave Her the chase for Her life first.

But when Aleu finally arrived back at the river She then stopped right in front of it and when She turned Herself around and faced Her Mother...

Nine then charged right into Aleu and then She was sent flying and then She just splashed right in the river.

But when She was about to get back up Nine then said to Her:

"Heartbroken stay 💔 the hell down or else you'll really have something to cry about.

So understand that I'm in control of you and there's nothing that you can do about it except beg for Me to stop."

Aleu then looked straight at Her saying:

"Alright I give up... there are you satisfied Mum, ain't you happy that you finally broke Me down you've already proven that you are in charge but I will never beg even if you have to completely KILL ME!"

Nine then said:

"What makes you think that I want to kill you... I'm not going to kill My only daughter Aleu but I have to admit that during though the month...

I'll tell you something about you and that is you Aleu look adorable when you are helpless but you will always have Me around especially if your not even in diapers or not...

Anyway My little Vulpix are you ready for your test and if you beat Me I'll never punish you again but if you lose then you will have no idea what I have in store for you and besides you've got no idea how far I'm willing to go.

Do you understand what I'm saying Aleu".

Aleu then asked Her:

"What do I have to do?."

Nine just smiled at Aleu which could mean anything.